Off Topic Landfill

Like on multiple leases?

yes. 20202. I still have a couple of months before my 2 years is up.

Thanks for the info, just considering leasing a BMW 4 series.

Paid Ben retainer fee online and set a time for our 15 min call, he cancels on the day of the call and he rescheduled, so I made arrangements for the new time he sets a couple of days later. Came time for our call I received no call, only to find out he rescheduled again without notifying me, Wasted a day and a half waiting to no avail. Asked to refund my retainer and still has not responded back. Instead I was able to get my deal through someone that didnā€™t even need a retainer so for those of you out there looking, do your research and read a lot on LH, no need to retain anyone when there is plenty of deals to be had here by other reputable folks.

I completely disagree w/ @Tric1 as itā€™s not only untrue, heā€™s throwing salt.

@Tric1 scheduled an appointment w/ me, after placing a retainer via my landing page(shopwithben.com)(shoutout to @vyndion w/ the setup).

He placed a retainer on the 1st of June and scheduled an appointment. I canceled that appointment right as it came in as I posted here -

Please note the timestamps in the upper righthand portion of the emails

He rescheduled for the 3rd @ 1 pm, which I canceled the day of as I was not going to make that appointment mentioned. I jumped into my calendar and asked him to reschedule for 4 pm.

Iā€™m not quite sure how heā€™s getting I didnā€™t respond, as he sent me an email listed here-

(Please notice the time stamp(s)) :1:26 PM.

I replied @ 1:30 PM with this email -

I also sent him a refund noted here and forwarded him that email. at 1:38 PM

.Please note the timestamps in the upper righthand portion of the emails

I should say that I called him right after this post, to see if we could talk it out and I could send him new copies of these. Itā€™s possible he just didnā€™t see them as he noted via the call, heā€™s very busy and had to make time to speak w/ me on Monday. I did forward him this email while on the phone and as he said, heā€™s ā€œnot in front of his computer right nowā€. He also didnā€™t want to discuss it and told me verbatim, ā€œitā€™s an honest reviewā€

Frankly, itā€™s a deal I wouldnā€™t have taken and I would have refunded, during our phone call. Thereā€™s a reason you donā€™t see many BMW postings in my review thread.

Sometimes there are situations where I make mistakes, which I often do as I shop into new markets and work deals that are a far cry from the CDJR world I started in.

Sometimes people throw salt and @tric1 is doing just that.

3 Likes

Wow, roasted.

Funny, how you conveniently get a phone call right after posting this but couldnā€™t get a response before.

I donā€™t know about the whole issue at hand, if you are lying about him not refunding you (eg. keeping money from you)ā€¦ thatā€™s low.

4 Likes

Here is the total transaction log between us.

Slander much? @Tric1

3 Likes

I moved your appointment, you asked for a refund.

Iā€™m not going to get into a sparring match - Youā€™re just here to throw salt.

Thatā€™s the end of the story.

Benedettoā€™s email logs provided show that he refunded the retainer before you made the post claiming he didnā€™t. Were you lying about him doing so?

Why did you just change your name on leasehackr from Reggy to Steve?

You know when I got the email about this post, it shows your username and info, right?

1 Like

Just changed it I seeā€¦

You really got on here just to slam me huh? Now youā€™re going to lie about your name?

1 Like

IP ban on Tric1 seems fitting, no?

Based on the evidence provided by Bendetto and the lack of from Tric1.

Just for any mods on here, Iā€™d like these posts to not be put into the landfill.

If heā€™d lie about this and change his name - itā€™s not too much of a stretch for him to make account and leave another bogus review.

1 Like

All the more reason for an IP ban. If someone is willing to slander someoneā€™s livelihood, they should be restricted from accessing this forum.

Steve :rofl:

He also just registered a few days agoā€¦