Off Topic Landfill

Are you going to admit your deals are poor or not?

I let the market decide how my deals are. So far, and for the past 2 years, the market seems to like them. Post your contract!

Why? Why should I do anything you ask for? I just compared your selling price versus the selling price the other guy got and commenting on that. Then I noticed how you love to make sweeping statements. I have also been here on the forum for more than 2 years, and have negotiated good/ great deals for my friends and family in a way tougher market than your region. Frankly, since you do this professionally, you need to either post better deals than your competition or develop a better attitude towards others in the community.

Yes, please feel free to move my comments to the landfill page. While Mike may have established his credibility with some, I just noticed the things that stuck out and commented on that. I agree it does not add to his business thread. He wants to see my deal sheet since he claims I am lying but due to his poor attitude, I am not going to show him anything.

Folks I’m all for constructive criticism from the market and no one is obligated to use a broker - if you can do better for yourself, by all means you should.

@aronchi has been around for a while and, IMO, has established his reputation.

If we can’t keep this constructive I’m going to temporarily give this thread a timeout.

As long as you are peddling your business here on this forum, any member can comment on your or any post for that matter. It is the freedom that this platform gives all forum members, including you. As a suggestion “Aronchi - the knowitall” seems a better handle for you.

and being a knowitall, i guess that lets me (correctly) point out when someone is blatantly wrong.

Yes, gives you the freedom to post any false/ misleading information. BTW, I hope you pay taxes on the gains that you make from your “weekend hobby”. However poor the deals might be from those that newcomers have posted :stuck_out_tongue:. 16.74% off compared to the “weekend hobbyist that charges for deals” at 13.1%. Bravo! :clap:t2:

Please stop posting on my thread, Marked Up Money Factor Sai1. You’re wrong.

As a forum member, just like you, I can post on a thread that I have access to “Mehdeal Mike”. Or is it “InflatedEgoMike”?

the 180 or so clients who have gotten infinitis from me on this forum over the past 2 years don’t seem to think that their deals were “meh”.

As I said, I hope the 180 deals that you claim to have made, you paid taxes on your gains. Else that’s again unethical and illegal I’m afraid. Post your return as proof

POTUS doesn’t post his and i’m supposed to share mine with an internet troll from a state where they still have statues of confederate generals?? Take a walk and keep hoping you get your MSDs back, which were likely just cap cost reduction.

Lol, that it’s isn’t it? You just didn’t pay your taxes on the gains? How did the 180 (probably fake number) pay you? I mean how do your clients pay you? As a upright citizen, you should pay your taxes. Else it’s another way of cheating/ stealing. You are the one trolling. You are now upset that I caught you probably evading taxes also.

I’m 1099-ed by the dealers i work with, and my clients don’t pay me. The dealer does.

Hmm…that explains the inflated selling price. So obviously, you have the dealership and your best interests in mind, not your clients. Thanks! But do remember my advice on paying taxes. Don’t try to evade them.

Great “weekend hobby” being 1099-ed by car dealerships.

Yes, we’re lucky to live in a country that promotes free enterprise.

Yes, that and free speech but also, unfortunately, shady business practices.

You have yet to prove or show a q50 deal, from not April 2018, where MSDs were allowed…so (like several other pple noted in that thread), still blatantly wrong.