Off Topic Landfill

Then if you aren’t sure you need to lay off.

Look for yourself. I doubt it. But could be wrong.

Anyone interested - SFO, California:

Signed the Lease for 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE AWD but later found that it wont fit the garage.

Looking for someone to take over the lease before 31st Mar 2019 .

It’s a Brand new car … I was planning to take delivery on 31st March.

Down Payment – 2050

Lease per month – 390.73 including Tax

Lease Term – 39 Months

Lease Transfer charges – approx 150

32 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Lease Takeover - 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE AWD

@nyclife I am definitely in the market for a 3.6R Outback Limited. Should I PM you?

Hey man! Where do you get the OL code?

My parents always liked to waste their money. Should have spent it on my brother instead, he is a Brain Surgeon …

Ask him for discount next time you talk to him.

I can’t stand talking to him - he has this big know-it-all pain-in-the-ass I went to big university attitude … which this forum is full of as well …

FLY :slight_smile: Have you looked at the X6? :astonished:

You get yours yet?

nah, I am just getting a discount in every post I mention X6. I get $10 off for every post vaunting the great X6 lease deals… BMW will mail me an discount check after the end of the month… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

$10 discount* or register as a business.

1 Like

Crystal balls is a world-wide registered business already…

1 Like

Lol i figured !

This should be easily doable if you reach out to nearby dealers. I’ll bet any dealer in your area would take your business for $400/mo on a 2018 3-series. If I was a broker, I’d take you up in a heartbeat. You can definitely find something that fits this criteria in about 30 minutes.

Okay, I’m going to edit my post. Ideally I’d like to be between $350-$360/month as my current lease is expiring and that’s where I am now. If I had to stretch it I could go up to close to $400/month.

I really don’t think you need a broker to find a 3-series for $350

You probably don’t need to hire a broker for those numbers. If you can put msd(outside of ny) and shop around the low 400s is doable.

Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile: not lookin to do MSDs