Off Topic Landfill

Explain then, how was it relevant? Notice I moved my comments in as well, so I’m not “picking” on you.

Ah, BUT, you didn’t do that initially. It wasn’t until AFTER you thought about it that you decided to do that. And, yes, I have screen captures of the before and after to prove it!

1 minute later…Tell on me. Quite frankly, I don’t care. You’re impossible. In fact, please make sure you send your screen shots in.

1 Like

I know you don’t care. You do whatever pleases you just to spare you embarrassment. You’re abusing your authority and that’s the problem!

If that’s the way you feel, and that helps you sleep at night, I’m abusing my authority. Make sure you reiterate that when you send those screenshots in and tattle on me. I’ll wait for you to reply once again, since it’s oh so important for you to get the last word in. I’m done with this conversation. Take your conspiracy theories, and stick them. You’ve proven time and time again, you’re always right, and everyone else is always wrong. You’re smarter than all of us. We can’t compare. I’m stupid and you always make me look stupid. I’m embarrassed each and every time you do so.

Feel better?

2 Likes

This will be my benchmark… I want to get this exact car in April-May

1 Like

That’s a sick car ! congrats bro. Trust me you will love driving it and it is a freakkin head turner. I get approached by a ton of folks on mine. It is worth every penny of the steal you have gotten that for

1 Like

What was the discount % you got from MSRP?

I got 26% discount.

4 Likes

That’s a nice looking car…congrats!

Congrats, sick looking car!!! Can you share your dealers contact?

Thanks, kind of why I chose this over F-type given the weather.

I used to live in Pasadena as well, but frankly I am happy here (at least 7-8 months of the year, lol).

Who was the dealer or broker? Pretty good deal and interesting that he still had a 2018 Accord.

Wow. Great deal! Repeatable?

@Bostoncarconcierge will have to align the stars once again to get that deal again. 21% off a new Porsche again RIP his inbox

1 Like

Nice car and nice deal!

1 Like

Congrats - what was your MSRP?
Thanks

Congrats and great deal! That is the kind of deal that I’m trying for on a Stelvio.

congrats I love mine, hell of a deal too!

That’s what I thought until my CVT blew up during the lease.