Off Topic Landfill

You have it backwards… former pilot and mathematician. Once a mathematician, always a mathematician. You have a nice day!

Forgot the spell checker sheriff was on the prowl! A thousand pardons your excellency!

We should be bowing to you for reminding us about the .04/month savings we will have by reminding us that calc is just an “estimate.”

By the way, comparing flying a plane and calculating a lease in the same sentence is laughable.

1 Like

Comparing flying a plane and calculating a lease payment IN THE SAME SENTENCE??? Wow! That’s a real stretch as I was making no such comparison. The whole point went right over your head. You really love to follow me around, don’t you?

If your point was to once again remind everyone you were a pilot and former mathematician, I got news for you…nobody gives a shit.

1 Like

Still don’t give a shit.

1 Like

Following in Ursus’ footsteps (your mentor)… I proved you wrong, you became upset and, to save yourself from being embarrassed, you conveniently moved the posts to landfill… Apparently, you don’t give a shit…

No genius…none of that had anything to do with a Ford Expedition lease. Thus the reason it was moved “off topic.” For someone so smart, I’m failing to understand how you can’t comprehend that. I still don’t know how you “proved me wrong,” but whatever…you win.

1 Like

My, what a convenient response! Baloney!

Explain then, how was it relevant? Notice I moved my comments in as well, so I’m not “picking” on you.

Ah, BUT, you didn’t do that initially. It wasn’t until AFTER you thought about it that you decided to do that. And, yes, I have screen captures of the before and after to prove it!

1 minute later…Tell on me. Quite frankly, I don’t care. You’re impossible. In fact, please make sure you send your screen shots in.

1 Like

I know you don’t care. You do whatever pleases you just to spare you embarrassment. You’re abusing your authority and that’s the problem!

If that’s the way you feel, and that helps you sleep at night, I’m abusing my authority. Make sure you reiterate that when you send those screenshots in and tattle on me. I’ll wait for you to reply once again, since it’s oh so important for you to get the last word in. I’m done with this conversation. Take your conspiracy theories, and stick them. You’ve proven time and time again, you’re always right, and everyone else is always wrong. You’re smarter than all of us. We can’t compare. I’m stupid and you always make me look stupid. I’m embarrassed each and every time you do so.

Feel better?

2 Likes

This will be my benchmark… I want to get this exact car in April-May

1 Like

That’s a sick car ! congrats bro. Trust me you will love driving it and it is a freakkin head turner. I get approached by a ton of folks on mine. It is worth every penny of the steal you have gotten that for

1 Like

What was the discount % you got from MSRP?

I got 26% discount.

4 Likes

That’s a nice looking car…congrats!

Congrats, sick looking car!!! Can you share your dealers contact?