Off Topic Landfill

seems like a common theme here that people make assumptions based on their own circumstances, my point was people who lease these expensive cars think differently than people who lease regular cars.

I was pointing out to the op as a general statement because it seemed like he was an enthuasist, he then explained that the m5 was available but at a much higher cost than I was thinking, I saw his point of view on the price increase and only made a comment that insurance was not a lot higher than he was expecting it to be, based on past experiences.

Says other people make assumptions. Following sentence is an assumption.

Nice way to take a comment out of its context, you should apply for a job at cnn or fox news. Im sure they would love to have you.

Like I said you have added nothing to the conversation, case and point.

I’m not going to argue about a 550i vs an m5, but I do agree with you that someone that can afford to lease a 550i at $1100/month can probably spend an extra few hundred/month on an m5 without blinking an eye.

It’s like the moderators on edmunds always say, when you get to a certain class of cars, most of the potential buyers/leasers aren’t as price sensitive as the rest of us.

I strongly doubt there’s many people out there spending $1100/month on a car lease and can’t afford a dollar more.

I emailed you Quentin , I want to do business with you

Are there any suv’s Leasing better than the QX60 at around that price point?

I leased a qx60 couple of months ago. This is my first lease. so can someone answer the following question

1. For service, can i take the car to nissan dealer for service (instead of infiniti dealer)?

For the same service nissan dealers offer much better price compared to infiniti dealer.

Thanks in advance

Good point, please let me know what you find out. I am in the same boat, will let you know what I find out.

Thanks!!

In TX the sales tax are on the price of the car ? or only on the total lease amount ?

Sure. Will do

You dont have to do it at Dealer. You can get the service done at any mechanic, autoshop.

Do we have to save all the documentation? Will they ask?

Hi everyone,

I’m negotiating a deal on a hybrid X5 (so called X5e) 2018, that’s currently looking like the following:

• MSRP: 65.295
  • Sale price: 55.725 (already including BMW lease credit and dealer discount)
  • Additional incentive: 500
  • RV: 59%
  • 36/10
  • MF: 0.00188
  • Total drive-off: 5.740 (inceptions + 2.981 cap reduction)
  • Monthly pmt: 599.xx, tax included (7%)

What do you think? Fair?

The calculator is giving me a score of 8.3 years

Cheers
Felipe

Hi Quentin,

I’m new on the forum, but not to buying and selling cars. I’m ready to pull the trigger on a new 2019 Optima S Lease. I currently have a 2016 Optima LX with with 10,266 miles on the OD in great condition. My expected lease return date is March 26th, 2019.

I just visited my original dealer today 1/10, and he gave me some numbers. I was supposed to meet with him the end of December, but my step-mom needed hip surgery and I was unable to get with him until now.

Her are my details:

2019 Optima S
10K per year
$500 down
Credit score 660-700
No late payments on my current Optima Lease
2 payments left before lease return

Let me know what you can do. Thank you

C

Hi Ralph, can you please help me find the best lease deal on QX60 LUX AWD in Blue or any other darker bold color? i Don’t care much about navigation but i do care about auto starter, sun roof, moon roof.

thanks,

@ralphsaphony I’m in the market for a new lease and would like to have your help - sounds like you are the go to guy in the IL area.

PM’d 202020

Ralph, saw this post today. I’m in Indianapolis, you able to find anything along this line? I understand to use your service are upfront fees, just want to see if you are in my market and know Toyota deals first. Thanks

I believe those are only possible through US Bank, I don’t have a Toyota dealer that runs leases through them yet!

I have been trying to get hold of you for a while . Do we have the wrong e mail or phone number?