Off Topic Landfill

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

The only thing that wears me out is the constant badgering from Ursus. It’s unnecessary and makes no sense for a moderator to willingly drive away a contributor with specific product knowledge. Instead of jumping on every opportunity to taunt me with snide remarks, emoticons, and arguments, why not just ask for clarification? It’s not easy to type a reply that is bulletproof from any type of misunderstanding. He wants to make me look bad every chance he gets. Honestly, I’ve got better things to do rather than spending hours of my time helping people out. As they say, “no good deed goes unpunished.”

1 Like

Stop whining, will you?

1 Like

Just calling you out for the ***** that you are.

Sorry I missed it :joy:

Share the dealer name :grin:
Will move this to landfill later.

$0
20 char

:thinking:
20characters

Congrats! Slick looking ride. Curious though, why not the F sport?

And I’m curious why a young guy would even drive LS500

1 Like

Last 2018 on the lot, as I understand.

Cause it was the same price as a 540i

1 Like

only one left, and I wanted massaging seats

Ok kool now replicate this on the other side of earth for me please :joy: jk. Congrats beautiful ride and 27 months is just enough for it.

Yeah the 425 27 month GX is in the background as well :grinning::grinning:

Lame excuse :grin:

1 Like

I think more importantly for all of the thirsty shoppers in the forum, are you going to pm dealer info or nah?

1 Like

It’s not replicable without that $5k Morgan Stanley rebate and it was their last unit. Congrats Q, cool car.

I love the once a year MS deal that nobody in the forum qualifies for and nobody that has the benefit knows about this forum. I guess that’s one of the reasons they create those deals, sometimes those two paths cross—-

1 Like

I wouldn’t say no one I’ve done 2-3 Lexus MS deals for forum readers.