Off Topic Landfill

Just calling you out for the ***** that you are.

Sorry I missed it :joy:

Share the dealer name :grin:
Will move this to landfill later.

$0
20 char

:thinking:
20characters

Congrats! Slick looking ride. Curious though, why not the F sport?

And I’m curious why a young guy would even drive LS500

1 Like

Last 2018 on the lot, as I understand.

Cause it was the same price as a 540i

1 Like

only one left, and I wanted massaging seats

Ok kool now replicate this on the other side of earth for me please :joy: jk. Congrats beautiful ride and 27 months is just enough for it.

Yeah the 425 27 month GX is in the background as well :grinning::grinning:

Lame excuse :grin:

1 Like

I think more importantly for all of the thirsty shoppers in the forum, are you going to pm dealer info or nah?

1 Like

It’s not replicable without that $5k Morgan Stanley rebate and it was their last unit. Congrats Q, cool car.

I love the once a year MS deal that nobody in the forum qualifies for and nobody that has the benefit knows about this forum. I guess that’s one of the reasons they create those deals, sometimes those two paths cross—-

1 Like

I wouldn’t say no one I’ve done 2-3 Lexus MS deals for forum readers.

what are Morgan Stanley rebates?

It looks like it’s a program that Morgan Stanley has (called “Reserved”) for high net worth clients and others that spend a lot on MS services. One of the benefits is that it makes rebates available on certain Lexus models.

This webpage says:
To qualify for Reserved at no cost, a client’s household must have and maintain $1 million in Eligible Assets and Liabilities or have paid at least $10,000 in annual managed fees/commissions (Compensable Revenue).

Is auto brokering more lucrative than I thought? MS benefit :sunglasses: