Off Topic Landfill

Thanks! Never seen another one on the road in Mass

Never seen it in the wild, period lol

1 Like

why donā€™t you go to school and get based skill of reading before bs on LH threads?

This makes absolutely no grammatical senseā€¦but Iā€™ll go back to school, just for you.

get a life. stop spending all your time on LH trolling

This thread gets shadier and shadier every time I open it. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Donā€™t startā€¦

Congrats @2pac. One of the hardest vehicles to work on are the Platinum trims. That blue jean metallic looks sick!

I tried to get the best deal I could lol, I think if I had that 3k pco I would have had probably the best deal on a f150 platinum lease for a long time. Oh well, I still got the 1k military and the dealer blew smoke up my @ss the whole time on how ā€œgreatā€ of a deal I got, but honestly I think I got a decent shake.

Thanks man!

oh wow the infotainment screen on the new Rams is HUUUUUGE.

Man those extra 2000$ in rebates really help out lol, mine were only 1500

Do you like it? Iā€™ll have to check out Kia.

Yeah, right now corporate has all sonatas and elantras 2018 and 2019 at a MF of.0029 and the RV on the 2018 sonatas are 45%. I think the TV on the 2019s are 52%, still low.

I like the styling on the Optima a bit more but theyā€™re basically the same car.

Yeah I never dealt with Kia before but Iā€™ll check them out along with dodge maybe. I might as well start looking at sub 30k cars if Iā€™m getting quoted for low 20k cars for the same price.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Just seems a bit, as you would say, ā€œshadyā€. Sorry if this is off topic, I know thatā€™s kind of annoying, when people not interested in your deal, interject.

Iā€™m fine when people interject if there are valid concernsā€¦ like someone not disclosing their fees (you), the sales price(you), dmv fees(you), doc fees (you), MF (you) etc. However, nearly every other dealer/broker posts their deals like I do and if a customer wants to see modified pricing(just dmv/1st month upfront, no msds, etc) I will do that for them

3 Likes

I would do the same thing, but the powers that be only allow me one thread here. With 5+ trims per model I canā€™t rwally put calculators up on all of them.

By the way I donā€™t see your fee on here. Can you list it please? And if thereā€™s no fee how much are you paid on this deal. :joy: apparently thatā€™s everyoneā€™s business to know, I disagree, but just want transparency to be consistent across the forum.

Really?!?! ahahahahaha. You make me laugh.

All of my fees and reviews are located here (a thread you donā€™t have, and refuse to create): CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

You are a broker, then you arenā€™t a broker, then you are a broker again.
You charge a fee, then you donā€™t charge a fee, then you charge a fee again.
Yet you want people to be transparent. I think people just want honesty, something you clearly lack.

1 Like

No, I was asking what your bmw dealer is paying you on these on top of your broker fee. Iā€™m done, this isnā€™t my style, annoying though isnā€™t it?