Updated Toyota numbers for February. Highlander, 4runner, Tacoma, tundra and more!

, , ,

Tundra sr5 sport black on black

$325/mo plus tax/tags! $48k msrp

It’s petty to want to know how much he charges?

He still hasn’t answered BTW.

1 Like

Great deals as usual! I will be watching for the numbers on Highlanders - need a vehicle for my teenager!

For those lurkers (which is what I was when I joined this forum 2 months ago) who are interested in a great lease deal and found this topic, know this: it’s real. This guy Jrouleau426 is real. These deals are as good as they look. Just like you, I wasn’t sure and had my doubts, but now I have a beautiful Tundra Limited in my driveway for $5K less than I would have paid in South Florida.

Thanks again Jim!!!

3 Likes

I charge anywhere from $0-$1000 depending on what services you subscribe to.

I will always answer all your questions, pull as many quotes as you want and any other consultation totally free.

Any more “reviews” in this thread and they all be moved to landfill, until you open your review thread.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

The specials you have listed above with photographs, those prices would be with Members 1st correct, not US BANK.

Yea on the tacomas members 1st is going to be my best pricing. However for tundras usbank is better on all but a couple trims.

Highlander and Camry numbers please.

Here’s the cheapest Tundra sr5 Crewmax 4x4 I can get.

$44k Msrp $269/mo for 24 months, 10,000 miles a year. Just add tax and tags!

In Pa you’re at $300/mo all in.

1 Like

I haven’t gotten numbers yet for highlander, rav4 or Camry. I will post them as soon as I do

Highlander numbers are the best they’ve been in months. All 2019s and awd

the Highlander XLE numbers are good! back in summer, I got close to signing in until I ended up with an extension . at the time I got the 2018 XLE Highlighlander down to $395 with $500 down.

These current numbers almost makes me want to reconsider Highlander instead of a minivan which we are thinking now :smiley:

It’s possible to also use Toyota financial and do msds on the highlander. If for any reason you might buy it at the end of the lease, it’s always better to price out all the banks.

Sorry, i couldn’t respond until today as I used up all my responses yesterday.

he did reply to me in a PM but wasn’t really transparent as to what his fees entail. he said that the fees depended on what he provided, but didn’t go into “what he provides,” if that makes sense, and kind of side stepped the question. He did provide a charge of 500 on a tundra or tacoma i was interested in, and i notice he said his fees are up to 1,000, but i have no idea where that extra 500 would result in regarding services he provides.

i’m kinda glad that i was limited in responses yesterday as it gave me a chance to search more and honestly, the fact he wasn’t very transparent with his pricing (like what would 100 get me vs 1,000), and the fact he’s very expensive after looking at what other broker’s charge here on the forum, i think i’m going to go in a different direction. i was provided very nice numbers from another member on the forum who deals with infiniti, and think i’m going to use his contact instead.

2 Likes

TXT sent, interested in Highlander Limited quote.

Good luck Bill.

Pricing on any Toyota I secure for my clients is $400/$500. If you want extra service, like airport pickup, me to meet you at the dealerships etc, I do charge additional fees.

But again, to be clear and 100% transparent. All my Toyota deals are $400/$500. I’ve been saving people $3000-5000 from the quotes they received from other Toyota dealers. Not to mention the time saved as well.

2 Likes

I’m paying the first payment on my next two clients that buy a Toyota! Slow start to the month as I got numbers late, these prices are the best we’ve seen with Toyota since summer. Hopefully they last!

1 Like

sounds good! and how much is your service to go through you?

3 comments up