Off Topic Landfill

Hi Cody, Do you have any 2018 Camry’s left? I have been to Autonation Toyota Buena Park and they are quoting 0 down 280$ monthly excluding taxes for a 2018 Camry SE.

When did you get the quote? It’s probably not a valid quote anymore. Yesterday toyota dropped all Lease incentives on 2018 Camry. So money factor for 2018 is .0027 now.

Also I’m completely sold out.

You can PM him or ask in his Marketplace threads.

This thread is for reviews only

2 Likes

Hey Cody - going back and forth on a couple of fuel efficient cars and read that Toyota was offereing a $15K fuel card for the new lease or purchase of the Mira. What’s the best you can do on a 2018 Toyota Mirai lease with 15K miles/year? Looking for a $0 down offer. Other than the California rebate any other government rebates/incentives offered for this car that you know of?

Ill send you a msg.

PM, email or call him, this is review thread.

hello everyone,

I have this offer on the table from a Lexus dealer, is this a good deal?

ES350 Base 2019

MSRP 40,800
$1000 down
$399 a month including tax
45 month lease term
10k miles per year

These are the numbers given to me. Didn’t know at the time about the Money Factor and the Residual Value. With the numbers above, how do I figure out the numbers I’m missing without asking the Finance Managers?

Spam removed…

I run the internet dept. at an Audi store in SoCal.

Coupe, sportback, or cab? finance? lease?

That is not the case. I’m paying the first payment and my pricing is not changing. it would be pretty easy to see if I was rolling a payment into a 24 month lease. Now crawl back into the hole you came from. You’re contributing nothing useful to this forum, you clearly have nothing better to do but slander someone helping others here, and using this forum for its intended purpose.

Oh here’s your butt buddy. I was waiting for him to wake up and join in from his mothers basement. You guys are complete losers. Move on. You have no basis to attack me, no one has ever complained about my service, yet you continue to slander me. Seriously grow up and get a life, you’re pathetic.

Feel free to keep bumping my thread to the top. I do appreciate that. I know you think you’re hurting me and my business, but more people then ever have been messaging me since yesterday. So thank you.

Any thoughts on lease one for a month on apps like Fair?

Why are you hijacking a thread with a question that has nothing to do with the original question? Open your own thread.

I talked to the head of the western region VCFS and he said the intention is 9 remaining scheduled payments. If the 10th to last payment is made, the system will update in a week or so to show the customer qualifies for the 9 month pull ahead roughly 9 months and 3 weeks ahead of maturity.

Based on your logic, there is only ONE DAY that a customer would qualify for the 9 month pull ahead? Does that make sense? Why do you insist on interpreting things your way and insist everybody else is wrong?

Are we still on for the dunce cap avatar on this bet we have?

Huh? You qualify when you hit 9 months remaining. Jan 1 and after qualifies for Oct 1 maturity date.
But you will keep arguing about 9 payments to death, so whatever :smirk:
I believe what I see, especially when it matches what I was told by Volvo.

Okay, let’s say a lease matures on Oct 15th. The 9th to last payment is due Jan 15th and the last payment is due Sept 15th, right? You’re saying the 9 month pull ahead is not available until Jan 15th, right?

I’m saying that after the Dec 15th payment is posted, the 9 month pull ahead is good to go, so sometime around Dec 20-25th.

Dunce cap bet on?

Let’s not, Okay? :grin:
You have to be right no matter what.
What is it about dunce cap? The bet was for bragging rights, you must have forgot :smirk:

Bok bok bok…

You didn’t want to put money on it, so we agreed on bragging rights. I suggested a dunce cap avatar and I don’t think you responded to that. It won’t cost you anything.

You brought this up again here today. What’s your first day of qualifying for the 9 month pull ahead scenario I outlined two posts up?

Read, I spelled it out before :joy:
P.S. I just showed the proof, but you just can’t stop.