Off Topic Landfill

There is no loser here. Whatever the outcome here it benefits LH community with some facts and not guesses. Too bad you don’t understand this :sunglasses:

How about the loser of the bet make this photo into his avatar for a month?

dunce

1 Like

My mistake bear. Suggesting the loser (yes one of you will lose this argument as it’s certainly not a wager of any kind) donate real money to this site helps no one.

Love it! Bragging rights are great and all but for this to really be a wager, there has to be some punishment!

Will just move some banter to the sacred place.

You replied/are comparing your deal to something in April of 2017?

That’s the real joke.

2 Likes

Dammm that thing is fire – how did you pull this off?

amazing price…

R u saying it’s too high or low…?

Qx50s for $500/mo aren’t a trophy :joy:

Dealers in NJ still have a bunch of 2018s on their lots last I checked. But the deals are still better on the 19’s
I could do better on the deal you got for the Q7.

The A6 is one of the nicest, and S90 is awful lol…

Not true in 2018.

Still best in class performance and build quality. S90 is not well built…and not a fan of the E class. Get a 3.0T and thats the way to go.

Agreed, but the S90 is a great car as well.

Aside from the fact that it is Chinese built, has a laggy screen, and only a 4 cylinder option…hard to say it is great. Also worst performance for its power.

Spam removed 202020

Can I get dealer and contact info please. My quote in NorCal 100 per month more. I get conquest. Do you qualify for any special rebates

@RobertR congrats on your new car but the whole point of this thread is to post the exact deal you got… posting the monthly payment alone means nothing… for all we know you put 3 grand down and the dealer hosed you… the devil is in the details :wink: