Off Topic Landfill

Keep it civil, will you?

Did you almost choke on your pb and j with the crust cut off laughing? Thanks ma

He comes across as tough, but he’s a cuddly little fellow at heart

1 Like

More like :joy::+1:

1 Like

Congrats on the car!

Would you mind sharing the details of your deal?

That is great, congrats! How much was due at signing?

Can you give the deal breakdown pls?

Well, maybe show your dealership these numbers…also after posting my initial offer on leasehackr, I sent him a screenshot of what you guys were saying and he gave me a better offer and here it is

Well. 349+ tax + fees.

My deal is better. Just saying. And the ad we have online right now is 299+tax with 2K down + drive offs + FCA returning rebate.
In the end it comes down to the same thing. You have to understand what fees mean and what is included and so on.

Good luck with the forum.

Offer from Glendale Alfa Romeo

That vehicle is in transit.

We can however still do a contract and when the vehicle is available you can pick it up.

For the lease special on that vehicle…

$349 +tax

$0 down

24 months

10k miles

Just fees.

I’ve asked you before - register, if you are dealer.

I’m not a dealer just posting offers 2 dealers emailed me

Im sure you could get an Aston Martin… Bond.

1 Like

Are you serious? lol… Good luck finding such a deal.

And the continuation of fantasy deals continue. Maybe this whole “wanted” idea wasn’t so good after all- it can ruin the reputation of the Hackrs and dealers working with us… unless these “buyers” realize they need to edge up. Just like real estate “I want a 3 Bed 2.5 bath in Irvine for $600k with a garage”. 3 months later- settles for $750k… Buyers do your own research. Stop wasting your own time.

1 Like

Totally agree.

Personally I’m very realistic. I’m looking for a unicorn holding a four leaf clover waiting at the end of a rainbow where there is also a pot of gold.

I’m willing to pay $5 a month with a check of $5000 from Costco.

Does that sound about right?

1 Like

i have a four leaf clover. One of my prized possessions no joke.

Looking for a Lamborghini Huracan. Zero down, budget of $400/mo, 590 FICO score, won’t travel.

Jk. I’ve only been around here for a few days but I can see this thread getting pretty ridiculous pretty quick. Should be fun to watch though! :sunglasses:

There are plenty of condos in Irvine in the 650k range but a 3bd, 2.5b single family home for 750k is beyond a unicorn deal.

I am looking for zero down and zero per month. Prefer that the car be delivered to my house, with bowtie (red only). Dealers: earn my business.

4 Likes

This may be the most indecipherable post I’ve ever seen anywhere.

WTF is a lighty sport sedan? And what in carnation do a Q50 (R/AWD Luxury marque) and a WRX (AWD non-luxury hot rod weird car) have in common with a Camry or Accord?

1 Like