Off Topic Landfill

Damn these do not lease well at all

1 Like

They’re terrible! I went to about 7 dealers for all different brands and nobody would give me a wash for my trade in lease and get me to a payment under $350 without 2000 down. But this honda dealer really stepped up.

Don’t hire a broker. I never did. And always got deals I am happy with. Broker will have to be paid one way or another.

Let me post this here before the bunch of low life criminals and dope traders and pimps who pretend to be regular members of the forum while trying to push their fleet of loaners read this message and permanently ban my access to this forum:

Professional broker will not get you what you can’t. Do your leg work, reach out to sales managers and you will eventually get the car you want. BE PATIENT. Do not have an objective to walk out and get a car the same day. Not to say you should be wasting your time, no. You should put your best effort forward to get the deal you want instantly. But, be realistic. Chances are it will NOT happen, because many variables must fall in place for you to get what you want. Among them: the time of the month and time of the year, the volume dealership sells , the manufacturer’s incentives available at the time, the True Market Value of the car and etc. BESIDES that there is very important HUMAN factor. There could be 3 dealers in your area selling the exact same car, dealing with very similar economic demographics, with similar sales volumes and objectives. But, if you don’t have a great personnel (that is an individual sales representative and the general manager willing to work with you), chances are you will get snubbed quickly.
So, my advise, take your time and do your homework.

Good luck!

I am trying to get feedback so I posted it in 2 threads… 2 yup 2… so how about we share feeback about your experience and not be a dick about it ehhhh?

You can always list the car for a ridiculous price on ebay for the carfax. List it high not low.

Make sure you print out the report before ending the listing.

For all the ethical people out there: www.vehiclehistory.com all CAPS vin.

4X2 is something you don’t see very often when it comes to saying 2WD. I thought you made a typo and meant 4x4. Great deal though.

I think it’s brilliant marketing. Sounds a lot better than “FWD.”

Nice, Cali? (20 char)

Yes, leased the car in NorCal.

Didn’t you just get the same car in May ???

That was for a friend I negotiated. This time it is truly for me, same dealer though.

Kool. Congrats ! That white looks nice

The perfect options. Also nice black kidney grill.

Nice choice of car, with the 6MT. WRX in front yours too?

Yup. WRX lease matures soon. BMW is replacing it.

Was interested but no blind spot on X1 is a deal breaker for me.

That is exactly likely, someone from the dealership is monitoring and I don’t want any of my info… it’s not decided yet whether I am talking to my attorney about this.

Really depends on the next meeting with them.
Take your sarcasm and eat it pal, I don’t care what you think or don’t think, do or don’t do.

Your cryptic little comments are pointless, there are better options blah, blah.

Ok, then go use those options.
I don’t believe anyone is forcing you to watch the thread.

If they are monitoring, then they know it’s you, without contract :smirk:

Then stop posting here until you decide if you’re taking legal action. Everything you have posted here is public, discoverable, and doesn’t help you in the slightest.

None of it is anything, law actually is something I know a little about. Not this particular law, but in general none of this means squat.

Post a real contract, that is another story.