Off Topic Landfill

I still have a paid off Ram 1500 that I use for towing my race car around, so if I was going to replace that absolutely need something big enough to tow. Plus want to max out that Section 179 stuff.

What are you racing these days?

Sorry guys, this discussion goes to… LOL

you suckkkkkkkk

(i do a lot of rally racing, have been out of the game for a couple of years after my last crash, but building up a company rally car now)

nyclife- my mom is in market now for infinit q50 red sport 36/10 can lease in new jersey or florida, she goes back to florida del ray beach in oct, where is the pricing now, thanks

Just read the last post in the thread, how hard is that?

1 Like

What state are u located in?
I believe I can do a much better deal for you.

[ MOD Deleted ]…

[ Mod removed ]…

Please register first before advertising here.
https://leasehackr.com/auto-business-registration

Would be less of a discount.

I’m an Auto Broker in the tri state area if you need any good pricing for the q50.

You need to be registered on the forum as a business.

Hmmm. thought the whole point of a Mini is revving that little gas engine to the max. Is driving EV Mini any fun?

It has 7hp less than the JCW (221 vs 228), but almost 30 more ft lb of torque (284) . It’s only .5 seconds slower 0-60 from the weight (6.7 vs 6.2). The Countryman S is slower 0-6 (7.2) and has less power (189/207)

Battery mode is RWD, gas is FWD, both AWD obviously. The battery is good up to 65 mph before gas kicks in, then it provides boost on demand for the gas engine. Even the 3 cyl gas is fine on its own, no issues on the highway waiting for power.

Sport mode with both motors is even better.

No one said hybrids had to suck!

6 Likes

Love the (almost) all-white fleet!

1 Like

Infiniti and ram go back next month. Had to jump on these other deals bc I have add.

Get me a $400 ftype convert jag in white and I’m all set

2 Likes

Great job on your deals!! You took full advantage of this site and have actually tried to help people get the best deals too. That’s what this whole community is about and I applaud your willingness to help others, that’s a lot more then most people are willing to do on here. Enjoy!!

3 Likes

You have to share mire details, due at signing, mileage etc.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing but without the details (due at signing, MSRP, Price paid, local tax rates etc etc…no one can determine if that’s a good deal…)

@Eric_N

1 Like