Off-Topic Landfill 6

“someone like you” is supposed to mean what exactly?
Sorry for thinking a clip from a political rally would be considered a political post. My sincerest apologies.

1 Like

Context is important more than anything else. Car forum, the clip about EV, funny. That’s all. Nothing would’ve changed if she said it at her gym.

1 Like

You’re right. It’s so funny that I forgot to laugh. Now be a doll and start posting some of the word salads that come out of the mouths of the current grifters at 1600 Pennsylvania. Plenty of material there for you to dig through.

2 Likes

That’s a serious problem then. But you don’t have to laugh, of course. The Daily Mail, where I saw this, found it funny, though lol

Is someone talking prohibited politics on LHer? Nice!

Careful tho because you may get banned :wink:

1 Like

Well we missed you. Glad you’re back

2 Likes

Ah the Daily Mail. You’re in good company then Bear man. I think I’m done with this now :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can’t accuse them of being “leftist”, can you? Just take a deep breath, will you.

Nah I’m good. People clearly are getting banned from political posts in nature. I’m just trying to protect you because the Lord knows we can’t lose the Bear man here.

3 Likes

Regardless of any leanings left or right, the Daily Mail is sensationalist click-bait garbage.

2 Likes

But but but but global change warming climate!!!

All the manufacturers were super green and cared about the earth. Until profits were affected. lol.

What will Greta say?

Meme lounge going into slow-mode in 3… 2… 1…

Fake diamonds and lab diamonds couldn’t accomplish what the Daily Mail could accomplish.

1 Like

***not from the DM. Would this go under funny or sad Bear man?? $7.5 billion taxpayer money goes towards eight (I repeat, eight) charging stations. Car related context and all

2 Likes

I go there for the EPL news and gossips and stay for the garbage lol

This is so sad that you can’t see the difference between dumb statement and a policy :disappointed_relieved:

p.s. I’m done with you lol

1 Like

Ah so we are now qualifying what’s allowed by being dumb statements versus dumb policies. Dumb statements okay. Dumb policy failures not okay. Got it.

1 Like

Huh, I thought the federal investment in EV charging stations was more like $15 billion?

More than $25 billion of investment in the U.S. EV charging network has been announced to date, including more than $10 billion from the private sector.

If we didn’t have cheap EV leases and we didn’t have cheap ICE leases, what would LH talk about? Diamonds?

I believe $7.5b in 2021 and expanded in 2022 by way of the so called inflation reduction Act. The initial earmark was to get to 500k stations by the end of the decade. They managed to build 8 in 2-3 years. I think that’s pretty funny

2 Likes

LOL did you purposefully not hit that reply button so I wouldn’t see?
You entered the wrong zip code, you didn’t know mortgage rates change based on the state? CA has lower mortgage rates than the average. Current average 30 year jumbo rates with 0 points in CA is 6.9%.

Your larping is hilarious. You’ve obviously never even purchased a home in CA while I’ve bought and sold dozens. I have literally 10 fucking homeowners policies right now. But yeah dude, tell me about these supposed high insurance rates I’m paying. Even your own map contradicts your claim.

Here’s one of my policies in SoCal that’s extremely typical of the current premiums. $1m dwelling coverage with +50% extended replacement. $1600 a year premium.

You’re actually deluded to think a $1m house in CA that isn’t in Camp Fire, CA, would cost $5k a year.

Same here. The numbers I got from the dealers are pretty bad…

Clearly didn’t even look at the SF Chronicle insurance database, “has 10 fucking homeowners policies right now” and has “bought and sold dozens of homes” as well.

Again, done trying to debunk the obvious nonsense here.