Off-Topic Landfill 6

I would’ve had it all landfilled by now if I was TH :wink:

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah but if you were TH, I would be banned already for “terrible memes or not making memes fast enough”

That’s a pretty terrible way of finding a deal and defeats the purpose of this forum.

Next time anyone asks if it’s a good deal, we should all respond with “sure, if you’re happy with the payment.”

Good move, kid. Now I can like your post :slight_smile: And congrats…

Trap house… don’t lie lol

3 Likes

Deals are every where and happy hunting

If you are solid in your hacking game you can grab these since they are everywhere

Can’t wait to be back and hunt again, eyeing a s-class this time :grin:

Solid car and solid payment if it’s less than the keypad value :joy::joy::joy:

Good points but if everyone could do their own deals, we probably wouldn’t need the Marketplace. Not everyone has the time or patience to work their own deals so if they’re paying a broker, the expectation naturally is they get the best deal which on this site for most people means lowest monthly price. Also rings true for the car business generally for most of the population off the site too.

Thats fine.

But they’re called unicorns for a reason. It wouldn’t be a unicorn if it was commonplace.

Expecting brokers to beat unicorns (on all of their inventory especially) is idiotic and if you expect that out of a broker, its likely you will be in #nodanger

1 Like

I was talking generally even on non-unicorns. The site kind of feeds into it unintentionally, people come here looking for better than they can do at dealerships and scrape for the bottom.

Unicorns are different story, at the time I got my EQS, everyone started reaching out to my broker for the same lol so I know what you mean. But 1-2 months later people were beating what I got on it so I guess even that can happen too.

You meant “compensating” not “accommodating”

If you’re going to diss, at least try to sound intelligent.

2 Likes

hbo GIF by Game of Thrones

1 Like

Look at what they have done to your beautiful thread. Discussion, as far as the eye can see!

5 Likes

Waiting for @RustyDaemon to wake up. He’s the only one trying to keep this thread clean lol

Look how they massacred my boy! | Cinema quotes, The godfather, Response memes

5 Likes

When @Ursus can't moderate the Trophy Garage anymore:

7 Likes

Rule of thumb. If you don’t want to show off your payment, don’t show off your car here. It’s simple really.

Wasnt a diss, just pulling ur leg bud, dont get too sensitive on the web. Enjoy in great health.

1 Like

Nice! Did you have a discount coupon?

How long is this one staying around, 6 months?

Beautiful spec… but why touring mode :eyes::joy:

Need to wait 500 miles. This drive home is 475 :joy:

7 Likes