Off-Topic Landfill 6

You know, it’s funny - I actually work professional nights, so…

And I DO need a car! and when I’m doing this car-buying work it’s 1AM or 3AM. Clearly I wasn’t expecting a response then – which is actually why I apologized for the curious.

But yeah, after following up Friday at 1pm (as soon as I got up) asking for, well, any specifics – I kind of expected a response that day, or maybe the following. When I was at work last night, yeah, I had a sour taste in my mouth from being ignored.

I’m not a complete novice or rube when it comes to this. My most recent solo successes were a Bolt EV premiere with something like a $44,000 MSRP in June 21 for $204/0+taxes, 36 month. Halfway through I got GM to THEN cut me a fat check for 92% of my lease payments and SoC me into a 23 EUV with supercruise because OG bolts go boom.

I don’t know anyone who pays less for their car than their iPhone. Let alone a semi-autonomous EV. Somehow, I am.

Obviously don’t expect to replicate that but I’m also… not paying list. Doesn’t matter to me how, really.

Before that was a '19 CTS with a 55k MSRP OTD sub $500 on similar 0+taxes terms, 36-er. And before that was a '15 RX350 which, I honestly forget, but we did damn well on too.

2 Likes