Off-Topic Landfill 6

Hi can you replicate? Who’s the dealer? Who’s the dealer GM? How do I get in contact? I have no money can you accept starbucks gift cards? Please check PM, I really want these deals. PLease please please. Thank you and god bless

5 Likes

So much EV so little dollars

1 Like

Didn’t know about this Seriously if this wasn’t a long time member I’d call BS on the Porsche. Can we see at least a partial contract? @GOAT

2 Likes

SMH you told me I’d be your first

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

When other LH’s are calling BS on a deal

That’s when you know its DAMN good

1 Like

How many kings are in this joint.

Clutching Dave Chappelle GIF

We are not worthy :pray: :pray: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Not sure where you’re located and other factors, but @IAC has nice i5 M60 deals. I don’t mean to undermine @nyclife in any way.

1 Like

Still available? Are you willing to cover the transfer fee and provide an incentive?

Why would he? You can do better on the open market?

You can get an effective deal on a 12k per year, $72k MSRP X5 for $997 + tax with $500 due at signing?

This is a used car, so would want a bit of a deal to take it over

It’s also has 24 months remaining, you could never get a 24 month, 12k per year lease for 997 + tax with $500 due.

You’d be hard pressed to get a 36 month, 12k per year $72k X5 for 997+ tax with $500 due.

But yeah, for some reason he needs to provide an incentive for you take take over a lease because shockingly a used car is used

A car depreciates significantly when it’s driven off the lot, so new car price doesn’t matter

If you were buying it, sure, that might matter.

I mean shit, if you want to go down that road he should incentivize it down to whatever cost lets a dealer pay it off right now, right? So maybe 10-15k sound fair to you? So that this cars buyout is even with the used car market?

And the Leases125 troll strikes again

5 Likes

Actually everybody knows service loans and used cars lease at a significant discount, check the form and read up

You can’t lease used BMW’s.

You can lease loaners, they get big discounts because dealers get paid for them to be loaner cars and because hundreds of people have abused them.

This is not a loaner car, if you want a loaner car deal, go and find one instead of annoying everyone whose trying to transfer their car with your nonsense.

Sounds like you want loaner pricing but you don’t want to put in the effort needed so you spent your time lowballing people who are transferring using logic that doesn’t apply.

2 Likes

Well let’s see if OP is willing to discount a bit
 no need to interrupt if you’re not interested and it doesn’t sound like you are

@meekthegreek I’ll pay you $100 not to transfer the car.

2 Likes

Bro. You are about to get banned. This is annoying now.

You go to EVERY BMW transfer page to ask for a free transfer/incentive. Grow up, man. If you cannot afford it, move on. Unlike other X5 transfers, This one is perfect and on the money. OP isn’t clearly in a rush

1 Like

I will add another $100 to this

3 Likes