Off-Topic Landfill 6

And the Leases125 troll strikes again

5 Likes

Actually everybody knows service loans and used cars lease at a significant discount, check the form and read up

You canā€™t lease used BMWā€™s.

You can lease loaners, they get big discounts because dealers get paid for them to be loaner cars and because hundreds of people have abused them.

This is not a loaner car, if you want a loaner car deal, go and find one instead of annoying everyone whose trying to transfer their car with your nonsense.

Sounds like you want loaner pricing but you donā€™t want to put in the effort needed so you spent your time lowballing people who are transferring using logic that doesnā€™t apply.

2 Likes

Well letā€™s see if OP is willing to discount a bitā€¦ no need to interrupt if youā€™re not interested and it doesnā€™t sound like you are

@meekthegreek Iā€™ll pay you $100 not to transfer the car.

2 Likes

Bro. You are about to get banned. This is annoying now.

You go to EVERY BMW transfer page to ask for a free transfer/incentive. Grow up, man. If you cannot afford it, move on. Unlike other X5 transfers, This one is perfect and on the money. OP isnā€™t clearly in a rush

1 Like

I will add another $100 to thisā€¦

3 Likes

As a community we will come together and pay OP not to entertain this.

@Leases125 Sounds like now you need to come up with at least a $300 payment to make this worth it for @meekthegreek

@li8625 you wanna kick in another hundo?

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for an X5 so is it really surprising that I would ask about bmw lease transfers?

You are commenting on 5 series deals too. We arenā€™t in a recession where people are desperate. If you feel all these transfers are too much money, why donā€™t you go lease a new one on your own? Why are you trying to bottom-feed on these transfers?

Youā€™ve also commented on threads for X7s, 530s, and 540s. If youā€™re looking for an X5 then why are you commenting on those as well?

1 Like

BINGO! Exactly my point.

Because Iā€™m open to an X7 instead since itā€™s bigger, also may grab a 5 series for my daily driver. Basically need two cars.

Iā€™ve got another $100

1 Like

I got another $100

I think we should do $500 for any threads @Leases125 comments on. We will pay the transfer fee for him NOT to get one from this site lol

All because Iā€™ve asked for some minor discounts on the monthly on a few cars?

188.88 for me. Add me on!

Is this an M-Lite offer? lol

1 Like

You wanted a $5k discount from me lol.

4 Likes