Off Topic Landfill 5

Hello - wondering if you have the MDX/ Lexus GX discounts for purchase/ financing.

On a side topic my friend, please bring as many handguns as you can from TX to CA.

There is a “Handgun Roster” in CA which restricts what model guns you can buy in CA. Out of state residents can bring in their guns when they move CA-- even if those guns are not handgun models approved on the Handgun Roster.

"Off-Roster" handguns sell for 2-4x MSRP. There is a huge demand for them in CA because of artificially restricted supply. Check prices on calguns and gunbroker online and do your own research on CA gun laws.

But, uh, you can’t bring in guns with intent to sell; they must be for your personal use only. I’m not a lawyer and this is not legal advice. But if you brought in your own personal collection and decided to sell it one day because you don’t want them anymore, hmm you might make several if not tens of thousands of dollars.

Would you help me in leasing a 2021 BMW X5? I am in New hyde park NY

Thanks
Shyam

Can you ask your friend what 2021 1LT FWD Chevy Blazers have been going for recently? Lol

About $33K to $35K depending on which engine yours has.

1 Like

2.5 cylinder

Our lease on our 2019 Chevy Traverse ends in less than 12months. We have started to look into our options. One option we are leaning towards is buying our vehicle as we are happy with it and have had the benefit of working from home and not putting it through wear and tear. Our buyout is $27,777 and currently it has ~18k miles on it. We have a 39mo/39k lease term, pandemic non use occurred for majority of the term. Anyway I am having a hard time finding out if I can get financing with a local credit union to buy our vehicle before lease end. I believe there is positive equity and have improved my credit so I think I’d get a lower payment, I’d like to get input on anyone’s experience in this situation.

The lease is financed through GM, I am aware I can’t sell my lease to a third party but unclear if I can get financing to buy the lease from GM. Thanks for the clarity, this is a great community.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Next steps to buy our lease

*Weakness. FTFY.

Lease or finance? Will move to What’s in Garage if latter :slight_smile:

Lease of course!

71% RV for 33m :see_no_evil:

Any details of this deal? Love the M550, trying to determine what’s possible on them in today’s market.

Hey Ryan! I’d be interested in the 21 Rav4 Hybrid XLE. Can you please send me an email with the information?

I am interested in the suburban please PM me.

Good for you! Enjoy it.

Genuinely curious: does buying a Tesla break your brain, or do only broken-brained folks buy them?

3 Likes

What EV are you buying instead?

1 Like

no one is forcing you to buy an EV right?

No one is forcing anyone to buy any vehicle gas or electric. Use public transportation. What is your point with that comment?

My question was, what EV is matt buying over a Tesla.

1 Like

The point of my comment was that you can buy pretty much anything over Tesla without all of these comical maneuvers.