Off Topic Landfill 5

last time, too? :rofl:

15 Likes

I donā€™t know, people who donā€™t want it are clearly commenting in the thread :joy:, not really offended if nobody is in the market for one right now.

My friend, you came to a ā€œlease hackingā€ forum posting an ad for a car that is the furthest thing away from a deal. The only transfers that move on here are ā€œdeals.ā€ 400 miles a month and an effective payment well over $2200/month, thatā€™s Italian / British car money. There is no upside to this ā€œdealā€ whatsoever. Prepare for the trolling.

8 Likes

Better Deals:

https://www.swapalease.com/lease/BMW/M8/search.aspx

2 Likes

Iā€™m not here begging people to take the car, itā€™s just an offer for a transfer, the market is crazy right now, figured I would see if anybody was interested. I donā€™t mind the trolling Iā€™m not about to get butthurt over what people say.

$2,400. Pre-tax. For a 2020. With 5k miles per year. At least it has tire and rim insurance!

6 Likes

Hate to see it.

Why not make it nice round 25k down?

3 Likes

No itā€™s with Tax, NJ always has taxes upfront

It would get replaced with another bmw donā€™t worry, b8 in the crosshairs

Oh shoot - itā€™s a steal in that case. This wonā€™t last long!

Only if it goes to someone in NJ, otherwise it gets taxes again.

Thatā€™s why I put no out of state transfer in the info.

13 Likes

That doesnā€™t make sense though. Bmwfs allows out of state transfers. Thereā€™s no reason for you to care if it goes to someone out of state if someone wants it.

3 Likes

Someone has their M8 on swapalease for 3600 a month, the crack jokes should be used for them lol

1 Like

You donā€™t need to bump this thread by replying to every single comment.

2 Likes

Must be that 7 eleven crack ā€” or he was out at eleven in Miami

U buggin ā€” $22k - what you think it is a Bentley???

1 Like

Youā€™re doing yourself a real disservice by not posting the monthly and DAS in the title. People hit the thread and get sticker shock, so no wonder youā€™re getting the kind of replies you are. Update your title & youā€™re more likely to get replies from anyone who might remotely consider this.

Regardless, sounds like you need to give SAL a try.

2 Likes

Quick math here but at 14 months of ownership and $1250/month + assumed inceptions, it looks like the $22k covers at least all of that, likely more. Effectively a free M8 for over a year is highly ambitious. Did you expect a different reaction from the LH crowd?

1 Like