Off Topic Landfill 5

Rules of thumb are not random values; they are simplification of more complex rules by focusing on the factors that make up 90% of the underlying equation.

For example, rule of thumb. Sitting president loses midterms.

Complexification: well let’s look at president approval rating, the economic growth rate, the unemployment rate and how congress is polling…

Sure the latter is more precise but the former just lays out the 100 years of experience in one simple metric.

Remove SPAM

Ally Bank and US Bank.

Correct it does not figure on the calculator at all

Is Polestar brokering also restricted to Tristate area? Also can i haz polestar 299 a month please?

Yes it is.

At this point the only way to get back miles is to roll back the odometer. DM your details and I will have my mechanic cousin Vinny get in touch.

No need to be nervous. You either got a 1% deal or you didn’t. We don’t judge. The numbers speak for themselves.

In my past ten leases, I was able to get a 1% deal on 7 of them and above on 3 of them. That’s life. That’s how it works.

No need to be nervous. You either got a 1% deal or you didn’t. We don’t judge. The numbers speak for themselves.

In my past ten leases, I was able to get a 1% deal on 7 of them and above on 3 of them. That’s life. That’s how it works.

. You either got a 1% deal or you didn’t. We don’t judge. The numbers speak for themselves.

No need, please post details. You either got a 1% deal or you didn’t. We don’t judge. The numbers speak for themselves.

Hi Quentin, can you help me with getting a good deal on a BMW 330i xDrive lease? Thank you.

Are you on meth? 22k cash down?
(I say this because this is LH, maybe this would work on SAL but you’ve been here long enough, you know the crowd here)

14 Likes

You got a better deal? Post it

No but we are a group of stingy MFers, I can’t see this moving here. Regardless good luck and post some pics, I’m sure it’s beautiful

6 Likes

Gotta be stingy in this world I don’t blame you, thanks for the well wishes, it’s a reach I know but someone just posted an X7 base deal with 15k at signing lol :joy:

Update your effective monthly payment in the 1st post. It is not $1250/mo. It’s over $2400/mo.

Holy shit. Effective monthly is like $2,200… and that’s for 5k miles per year! For a 2020 model!

4 Likes

Sorry, first time posting on transfer