1 Like

Hmmā€¦.maybe I should post my i8 too with $30,000 down?! :joy:

1 Like

Lol is this ur way of asking for a feee roast
Negative publicity is still Free publicity

About to be popular on the meme page

1 Like

Already is.

I got $10k for mine before the used car boom. I wouldnā€™t want to turn in the i8 to BMW and see what ā€œdamageā€ they find. So I think you should def consider swapping it. Also if you need brakes/tires thatā€™s gonna be a hit.

Even in a low tax state this would be $5.77 per mile. Thatā€™s insane.

1 Like

Iā€™d pay $5.77 to drive it a mile but Iā€™d only need 1 mile in it.

4 Likes

Itā€™s probably about the right cost per mile on turo without all the pesky aspects of actually owning it.

1 Like

I will post my m340i with only 5k down. What a bargain!!!

1 Like

Pm for details

1 Like

Even if I post my M4 on SAL with $1 million cash down, it still does not make either offering a remotely sound deals.

There is something to be said about the saying ā€œknow your audienceā€

Either intentional or not, this post showed that.

Personally, i do feel this was at best was a trolling attempt probably as a result of recent flood of BMW transfer ads.

If it wasnā€™t, the OP really missed the opportunity to list a fair offer for a transfer by not knowing the audience.

3 Likes

Wow. I was interested until I saw the 22k downpayment. First I thought I had misread and it was 2k down ā€¦.

Can I use part of that downpayment as MSD instead?

MSDs can not be applied on a transfer. If they were there on the original lease, they go back to the transferee at the end (so a cash incentive to the transferor is usually expected).

Moved

As long as she doesnā€™t get pulled over stretching the V8ā€™s legs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

At long last, a winner shows up here on LH. Enjoy the whip!

9 Likes

Because living in a happy household is equivalent to being whipped?

Happy wife, happy life illustrated.

1 Like

Pretty sure he was talking about the carā€¦whip is a term used to reference a car.

4 Likes