Off Topic Landfill 5

I mean that gif is me but my name ain’t derek chief.

And I would stay off of transfer threads of vehicles that I couldn’t afford or handle.

Tell me you are not the user formally known as “2Pac” without telling me you are not the user formally known [and banned] as “2Pac.”

“Don’t make me expose you to them folks that don’t know you.”

All the TH know who I am :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, what are you exposing? Probably not the best place to air out grievances on somebody’s transfer thread, you are about as inconsiderate as the other idiot who wanted to start up a detailed discussion on tuned vehicles in a transfer thread.

Somebody should definitely clear this poor guys thread lmao.

It is undoubtedly on-topic. I am warning others to be careful when taking ANY guidance you give. Most of what you post is pure fiction/based on a false life you have created online. You seem to have forgotten what actions started your ban. I know who you are outside of a space that allows you to live by this persona, and you are not at all who you claim to be on this forum (as well as many other places online). People would be wise to question your so-called knowledge before they find themselves in bad situations. None of it adds up for a reason. As such, I intervened.

Now, may this thread continue on the topic at hand without my addendum of caution.

Wow somebody is a very angry person tonight, check your ego at the door I’m not here for your petty grievances or forum drama, neither you nor your conversation belongs in this thread.

You have never owned a tuned car nor have you owned a tuned bmw. Check out my threads pretty sure my info is spot on or somebody would have butted in and corrected my “false” info.

I’m on both hellcat forums and a few others feel free to stalk my posts and picture’s of my cars, drag slips, and conversations about them, though I’m sure you already have :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

@trusted_hackrs I think it would be wise to clear any non pertinent info to the thread, one person has decided to turn this thread into a discussion about tuned bmws for his “future” benefit and another has decided to turn it into a vendetta thread to air out grievances with an ad hominem attack.

Also if my info is false somebody should definitely correct me because apparently Derek(thats my name now I guess) has no idea what he’s talking about and I shouldn’t be giving out advice.

As a woman, when you have a person (he is not a man) who messages you privately and claims you can only live in the town you do because you perform sexual acts on men or married someone rich (and not due to your success), you are going to take notice.

When that person threatens to harm you physically, and he then says I only know his real-world name (Derek is a reference) because I performed a sexual act on a man to gain that knowledge, I would say yes, I harbor some negative feelings about him. Especially when I visited the forum and noticed a braggart telling the same stories, insulting others (calling them stupid, having to always get the last word in, etc.), and you thought they had received a permanent ban? It does not sit well with me. He is someone who has in no way matured or learned from his past mistakes (as evidenced by his complete change of forum profile today). So, yes, I am shocked to find his threats, sexism, misogyny, and verbal abuse had not a single consequence. He resumed his online persona by merely creating a new account. He is lucky none of his immaturity took place in a real-world environment. But I can still let people know who he truly is.

And yes, I have those private messages saved, so there is simply no way for him to deny any of my claims.

Again, I warn others outside of my feelings/emotions related to what transpired to be careful with the advice he shares. This person is not who he says he is. It is not even close.

So now, the “always get in the last word” individual vanishes after realizing:

a) I retained proof of his heinous and repulsive behavior.
b) I know his identity.

That solidifies your true character; run to interaction you believe you can win and run away from the truth when presented. Others should take note.

I will deal with this offline (as I had before to obtain what I needed). You may have gotten away with it here on this forum. Still, I am NOT allowing you to get away with your physical threats and sexist and degrading behavior as it pertains to me. My persistence is an example of why you should treat others online as you would in the real world – with respect. Unfortunately, online actions can have offline consequences. And you went way too far in what you said to me privately. So please, go ahead and keep this forum where your words are believed and accepted blindly by many. For some reason, you need the validation (and it stems back more than a half-decade ago). All of the time, you may have thought you could say and do anything you wished, as you were unidentifiable. But no such protection truly exists. So, unluckily for you, you went too far with me.

It has been over two years, and you remain the same – so you can be sure I will not accept it and just let it go. You did not, and you will not get away with it.

My name is Derek

Can you please share the dealer and salesman information for me to replicate this deal

Sent you a DM.

1 Like

Do you mind messaging me the dealer you worked with?

Sent you a DM.

Thank you to share your experience. Can you send me dealer’s information? Thank you.

Would you mind to share the dealer you work with? Thanks

NYCLIFE i send you a message in regards to Lexus RXF sport. Please let me know if that deal is still available. Thanks

Toyota Tacoma - NJ
12/36
First month

Could I please receive this spreadsheet too?

Could you PM me the contact you used?

PM sent to you

Check dm please. Need a grand Cherokee too