Off Topic Landfill 5

So I listed everything I paid out of pocket above. I was expecting to pay something more during the finance call and had credit card ready, but there was nothing. I also got a tire / rim warranty. I just got the bill today from Chrysler financial. It was actually $459 + CA sales tax (8%), so total $491.

Heck of a deal sir that I don’t think could be re-produced now as prices keep going up. Nice job!

1 Like

Thanks! Email Clutch Auto and see what you can work out. I am sure you will be happy with whatever deal you get. Having the $7,500 taken off the price makes all deals nice.

That red with the Blue 4Xe accents looks great!

Can this be replicated? Can you please PM the dealer info?

Check Carvana before you turn it in, they are paying big bucks for used vehicles.
Just got 4K over my buy out for a 2018 RDX

Us bank said they don’t do third party buy outs

Sell it to a Toyota dealer that works with us bank. Sold my us bank jeep lease to a Toyota dealer and picked up 4runner trd pro in lunar rock.

I want a 2022 tundra as well but doubt they will lease well off the bat. From what I’ve read November/December delivery… Interested to see how they roll them out given the shortages.

I should have gotten the Long Bed, LOL

Still time to unwind and get this one :crazy_face:

Bro, Stopppppppppp. No one wanted the truck, so I took it.

you got it? bout time u ride in a Toyota

1 Like

2 Likes

Enjoy your break! And to those of you who still don’t think that “everything is better with Bacon”, here is scientific proof:

2 Likes

Awesome deal - would love to know which dealer this is. Mind sharing as well?

Same interested too
Can you share in private who where

This is what we need more of, proper reviews on actual leasing brokers, not people fronting like they are behind a bmw salesman

Hi @Clutch wondering if you have BMW lease sales in NoCal? Saw the link for AZ and NV but not sure about CA.

BMW engines and clutches are more resilient than I thought.

1 Like