Off Topic Landfill 5

Great deal. Can you share which dealer? In NY also and will travel to get it!

Yes, please share dealer. Thank you.

this the exact one right :joy:

3 Likes

LOL. Another indicator AI needs to obliterate the BDC function tout de suite.

1 Like

jesus, highway robbery :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

What sort of deal did you get on your Ioniq 5?

Can this ship to Florida?

1 Like

Pass me a deal please, Houston Texas, 4th of july!

Deal Check - See Attached X5 xDrive 50e M Sport (2024) NH

How do we feel about this deal -
I asked for $0 drive off
they inserted $3K and said “this includes first month and all fees” …doesn’t seem so to me.
First month should be in a separate line itemized, right?
Please give any and all insights.

I think there was a broker on here offering 4 percent on the 50e. Might be worth looking for the post.
I looked at a 23 x5 m50i and thought I’d be able to get a decent deal and I can’t even get a price as good as the brokers here are advertising for a 24 x5 m60i in the Boston area.

2 Likes

You can finance $90K and yield a lower monthly payment.

But with essentially no discount or incentives, a bad RV and a mediocre MF, it’s as expected.

If this what you want, get it because it’s what you want, not because it’s a great deal.

1 Like

So again, interested in the construct of the deal itself not the full car value in the deal
For credit reasons involving other property purchases I don’t need a 90K auto debt on the books
50k looks much better

Thanks Jay

When I was in that situation I held off getting a new lease until the purchase closed.

I’m not in the middle of the purchase lol. The scenario however is one I’m trying to avoid with that much debt on the books.
Will let you guys know how it turns out.

Where are you getting this? BMW’s 60-month rate is 4.99% through today and 5.49% for 72 months through tomorrow. That’s an odd amount of markup on a 72-month finance (max is 1% markup).

Have you tried to put together a calculator link on this to see what is going on? Is Market Value price equal to MSRP?

The broader point is not to tie up capital (DTI ratios and ability to borrow being forms of capital) if you have business or investment opportunities.

A shitty lease is not a way to free up capital. 52% RV and 0.00200+ MF is always going to be a shitty lease.

You’re trying to make up something that doesn’t exist (ie, better programs on this model).

2 Likes

Good call out
I was thinking apr and typed in the effective sales tax rate. Meant 5.99 for that scenario

Looking for a rubicon unlimited in ny. Zip 11967. 10k a year. Tax and tags das