Off Topic Landfill 5

Jon is going to have an aneurism when he gets home from dinner.

8 Likes

Four temporarily, but the M550 is going to the highest bidder as soon as tomorrow. So far itā€™s looking Carvanalicious.

4 Likes

@ursus is currently submerged in an ice bath full of Benadryl

baby bear GIF

4 Likes

would you mind sharing the dealer with me too? Thanks in advance

Is this the RS GT? Looks absolutely badass :+1:

1 Like

Yes. RS E-Tron GT. It is insanely fastā€¦feels quicker than my NSX Type S (that I no longer own).

1 Like

Did you need this car? No
Did you buy it for the flex? Yes
Congrats Iā€™m jelly :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Goddamn, 40%?!?

2 Likes

@JohnCaza YOU GOT SOME COMPETITION :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

So does @HersheySweet :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

No V8 :frowning: also different car, different residuals. Iā€™ve seen 740s around 40%, but still a great deal nonetheless :slight_smile:

1 Like

No way! Thatā€™s nuts

1 Like

In this market? :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: amazing

1 Like

X drive or no?

no

10chars

Can you pm me the dealer as well please? Thank you!

Which dealership?

You broke the system lmao well done.

2 Likes

Everybody be hunting 7series now, thanks a lotā€¦
(Great deal, grats!)

1 Like

Assuming gas at $6/gallon and driving 150,000 miles. At 32 mpg (for hybrid) total cost is $28,125.

Assuming 22mpg for gas, total cost is $40,909.

Obviously, I am making lots of assumptions here and ignoring time value of money. That gives you a rough idea.

If you assume gas at $5/gallon, hybrid cost is $23,437 gas cost is $34091.

If the price diff between hybrid and gas is less than cost of gas for driving these miles, you should buy hybrid!

I walked out with a C40 core for $454 a month on a 36 month lease. Sticker was around $58,000 with roughly $16,800 off between a 10% discount (thanks to this forum!) and several incentives added in as well as taking advantage of MSD. Did I get a decent deal? (Got it from the Sterling location)