Off Topic Landfill 5

:joy: i would expect nothing less from LH crowd :joy:

Congrats on being reunited with Volvo. The battery issue may be TCAM woes. If it gives you more trouble, you can search for ā€œTCAMā€ on the SwedeSpeed forum.

1 Like

it sounds like a volvo.

2 Likes

2.9 is in person only.

No itā€™s not . Itā€™s only if you have a bricked b5 b4 built before October 2022. All new b5ā€™s get ota updates like normal

1 Like

Mine is before Oct 2022 and wasnā€™t bricked. Was told to bring in.

Are we referring to real luxury like bmw and benz or fake luxury like acura and luxury?

1 Like

Letā€™s not derail by inserting such a stupid debate.

Itā€™s legit about the topic. Thereā€™s more benefits to buying a used lexus compared to a used bmw

1 Like

Eg, Bmw, Porsche, Mercedes, Audi

I agree. Way too many posts that are relevant get landfilled.

This is relevant to the OPā€™s question.

1 Like

Hello, I currently have a 2020 Camry SE with 4 more payments remaining. I currently pay $420/month and have a residual value of $16k. I only have about 30k miles on it and has a CarMax trade in offer for $23k. I love the car and donā€™t mind keeping the car for a couple of years but interest rates are just so high at the moment and I was looking forward to having a cheaper monthly payment. I donā€™t think its smart to sell it and use the money for a new car being that car prices are so high. What should I do?

Need advice on what to do.

I wasnā€™t planning on needing a new car but my cash car got totaled and Iā€™m wondering what my best road ahead is. Iā€™ve had 3 cash cars so far that have ended up at the junkyard due to things outside of my control. I know the common advice is to use a cash car while I rebuild my credit, but I canā€™t keep this cycle going. My best credit score according to Credit Karma is a 590. I have very little credit history, it was a secured credit card that I made every payment until I didnā€™t and it ended up being charged off. (Dumb I know)

Iā€™m thinking about leasing a car and using that to rebuild my credit and not have to worry about losing a reliable form of transportation. I have about 2k cash to put down for some sort of equity because I already know it will be a challenge to get approved. Iā€™m fine with paying ~$300/ month and not have to worry about my car situation.

Am I crazy for considering this? I donā€™t have time to ā€œrebuild my credit.ā€ I need a reliable car to get to work and I drive quite a bit. Are there any car brands youā€™d recommend that are lenient when it comes to getting a lease done for someone in my situation? Everytime Iā€™ve called a dealer, they want to run my credit - but Iā€™m wary because I canā€™t afford any more dings to my already bad credit.

P.S. Iā€™m in Southern California.

2 lease offers, Same car, can anyone please help?
2023 Audi Premium Q5

$73,178.00 on the sticker for those without enhancement capabilities. Ask for Warren T. to know more about the powertrain guarantee :laughing:

@Jon rationale for moving this? MSRP isnā€™t easily readable and isnā€™t within the post. There are plenty more posts within the thread that are more landfill worthy than mine.

Itā€™s normal. In that thread youā€™re only supposed to share the lead or deal. No comments allowed.

Doesnā€™t explain the 5 posts talking about cooled seats that arenā€™t landfilled :person_shrugging:

No ventilated seats in the oh so hot and muggy market of Atlantaā€¦

1 Like