Off Topic Landfill 5

How much miles/year?

24/ Mo
7500 mi/yr

Donā€™t see any 450 on their website

Doing something good and it comes back to bite you

2 Likes

Why canā€™t people just take a good thing as it is? Lol.

Watch them give a shitty survey in response as well. Wouldnā€™t be the first time!

1 Like

Weve been conditioned over decades by dealers that we are getting fleeced, so everyone just assumes that is always the case. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got someone an amazing deal on a car and after delivery they threatened to give a bad survey if they didnā€™t get a free key chain. I was beyond stunned.

11 Likes

Thatā€™s whatever deals/ leads I found lately, I just PMā€™d folks. Not worth ruining dealer relationship

2 Likes

Yikes. Iā€™m not surprised at all. Personally, I wouldnā€™t share any deals I come across with internet strangers on a hot car.

3 Likes

On the other hand, their are some normal people on here that realize they are being done a favor, give the dealer an easy time and leave a great review.

2 Likes

Plus $7.5k tax credit is back on for the new ones.

9 Likes

Anyone aware of a NH broker/dealer with this deal.

Aronchi not trying to hijackā€¦ just a bit outside the Tristate area here in NH.

just potatoā€™d myself @jeisensc

1 Like

The rear end though

1 Like

I like my women how I like the back of your 2022 Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo

8 Likes

Is @jeisensc still alive
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

3 Likes

Sad The Office GIF

I started writing a reply when I liked the post: (100% true) at that moment my phone crashed, then my home Internet crashed, then my VPN provider had an entire data center crash. That beautiful blue electric caboose went off like an EMP :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::battery::peach::boom::exploding_head:

The only way I will sleep is pretending it has a white leather interior, and its white rims are being installed tomorrow.

6 Likes

hey, I am interested. How competitive are they getting?

Can this be leased if itā€™s used?