New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

2023 4Runner Limited $5000 off msrp

Today only

OH dealer. No clue if outside registrations are allowed. I’d assume so

10 Likes

Mercedes EQE Sedan 608/mo 2,853 DAS + tax, MSDs

Passed on this deal if anyone wants I can connect you with the dealer pickup is in PA.
Not a broker, just don’t want to ruin my relationship with this dealer by flaking.

Please PM/ text 302-276-8636

EQE 350 4matic Sedan
Black on Grey
80xxx MSRP

2023 Solar orange GR86 premium10th anniversary in manual transmission . I have a refundable deposit on it and pick up at PA dealer. It’s an MSRP deal ready for pick up. $36xxx MSRP.

7 Likes

MB of Mechanicsburg PA will do almost 14% off pre incentives on EQ models. Please reach out to Jeremy there. They do out of state.

6 Likes

If anyone is interested in 12.5% off pre-incentives from a Oregon dealer (they do out of state deals), please PM me and I’ll put you in touch with Sales director there.

I’m not a broker and will not charge you for sharing their contact info. I do not facilitate the deal in anyway, nor do I gain anything from the deal you may make. Not posting their name and contact publicly out of courtesy.

7 Likes

To all the folks who DM-ed me and got the contact, please dont ask for beyond what the dealer can do. Asking for 15% or 20% pre-incentives is not something they can do. So, if the offer they have works for you, take it, but please dont push them for beyond what they can reasonably do.

5 Likes

2022 750ix loaner in Atlanta
110k msrp. Over 30 percent off before incentives (3k for loyalty)
Marked up MF and a couple of useless adds but they honored online price
Should be in the low 800’s + tax
If you’re able to get photos of the car (I tried for a while for a buddy of mine) and if it’s still below 15k miles go for it…
https://www.atlantabmw.com/used/BMW/2022-BMW-750i-atlanta+ga-413f6fb30a0e081d0a2af4d3c5c96b3d.htm

7 Likes

VT Toyota Dealer with some pretty competitive discounts. Had my GR deposit with them. Ask for Samantha, nice people and no funny business. Also doesn’t hurt to ask if you’re looking for some hard to get models that might be in the pipeline.

Camrys - $2k+
Highlanders - $3k+
Corollas - $1k+
Rav4s - $1k+
Rav4 Prime - $1.5k+
Tundras - $3.5k+
Tacomas - $1.5k+

11 Likes

I have a dealer that’s relatively competitive on X5 loaners, especially for being a New York store. They have a few more left and want to get rid of them. PM if you are interested and I’ll be happy to help.

I have a dealer who is offering a 35% discount on a BMW 750 Loaner. Pictures attached. I was quoted around $810/month with ONLY first payment down. Nicely equipped car, and big discount. I was told that the 22’ Lease Program gets worse in May, so that it has to be end of April. Dealer is in South East. PM Me for more info!

18 Likes

If anyone is interested in 14% off pre-incentives for EQS sedans from a Colarado dealer (they do out of state deals), please PM me and I’ll put you in touch with sales rep there.

I’m not a broker and will not charge you for sharing their contact info. I do not facilitate the deal in anyway, nor do I gain anything from the deal you may make. Not posting their name and contact publicly out of courtesy.

6 Likes

Possible epic deal if you can leverage EOM for a better discount.

CA dealer.
2022 BMW 540i demo

Currently standing this 540i demo is at 16.5% off which equates to $635/mo plus tax, sign and drive if you also have loyalty.

https://www.newcenturybmw.com/inventory/used-2022-bmw-5-series-540i-rwd-sedan-wba53bj02nwx55577/

4 Likes

Another 750ix loaner with 14xxx miles in Atlanta - 106 xxx msrp
Currently advertised at over 25% - i believe there is more room for discount and/or base MF especially as lease support is ending for 22’s + EOM
This dealer I know well…PM me and will put you directly in touch with my contacts.

4 Likes

Another CA 540i demo. 19% off.

This one has prior accident so i bet you can leverage a higher discount.

https://www.bmwsf.com/inventory/used-2022-bmw-5-series-540i-sedan-rwd-4dr-car-wba53bj01nwx57756/

3 Likes

BIG BALLER ALERT

I may have a plug on early delivery, configurable Ferrari Purosangue allocations

No guarantee as to market adjustment on them (if any) or if all of the allocations have been filled already

MSRP starts at 400k

Message me if interested

20 Likes

Another 750ix demo in my area
Autobahn Pack and very loaded build 123xxx
30k off
Smaller dealer
Offered a deal earlier this month and they were firm on price. We didn’t get to the MF part etc…
Good Luck
https://www.nalleybmw.com/commercial-used/BMW/2022-BMW-750i-in-Atlanta-cd6801990a0e0971237ac0ba65c68b0d.htm
PS: I don’t think it has leg rests

7 Likes

There is a dealer in LA area, has one of the best EQE deal i have seen. If anyone is interested, let me know.

I am not a broker, but would like to share the deal to anyone who is interested!

2023 EQE 350 4MATIC
MSRP: 84K
16.7% off msrp
9k rebate
DP: 3400 (fee and 1st month) + 10 MSDs 5500
Monthly: $420+tax

Must pick up before 9pm today.

17 Likes

CT VW dealer is offering 11% off on 2022 ID4 Pro S model; contact me if you’re interested!

3 Likes

2023 Rapid Blue Corvette 1LT 999 miles for sticker in FL Chevy dealer. Idk if it’s a good deal or not.

M8 CV in NJ at 9k off. Not a broker nor dealer. And I don’t get paid for this. Just a guy who’s knows a guy.

2 Likes