Off Topic Landfill 5

Pshhhhh, everyone would

1. 2023 EQS 580 SUV 140k msrp…30k one pay…24/7.5. Too much for me so happy to pass. Great deal. NY tax and all rebates included.

2. 3 row 2023 EQS 4504matic suv 123k msrp midwest (can ship)…13/7.5k onepay $11,950 including NY tax. Send PM. Happy to pass info.

1 Like

you have to tell us what this deal was

any updates on the Mazdas?

I’m disappointed that the Audi thread is gone without seeing any numbers. Is that no longer an option that you will have deals for?

2 Likes

Do you do Porsche deals? Sorry the search function keeps taking me to this thread and I can’t find any Porsche brokers in the forum for California

How this turned into this is beyond me?

Simply because a broker told a member they no longer have access to any 2022 EQS units.

I don’t know. I just wanted to clarify the dynamic of the relationship.

The relationship one can expect is a broker will not spend all day/night looking to best a unicorn deal by a forum member. Not to mention 5% above that.

Brokers on here accept inquires for vehicles. My guess is by your pricing expectations, they will not be met.

I feel like I was forced into picking a price. The goal should always be find the best deal available. The number I picked in the other thread was hypothetical.

Send some inquires to some brokers on here. See what they come back with.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hey Clutch sorry If this in a wrong post, but are you still running EQS deals?

Any deals on the Wagoneer?

Bhai, Looking for loaded x6 m60i w/trade in.

Anything on the x5/x6 m60i?

Looking for loaded x6 m60i w/trade in…

1 Like

Possible for Out of State buyer? Very interested

yeah text me ill connect you with the dealer

1 Like

Ask for Adam the ism or pm for his # if ur serious and in Tristate

1 Like