Off Topic Landfill 5

not the ones we got on LH. A good chunk are at 3-4%.

1 Like

Also filed a police report and zelle scam report on him. Hopefully they freeze his account

Doubt it. They gonna charge you additional 2-3k on top to get you that fee lmao

Credit union 2-3k fee?

1 Like

Broker fee lol

Broker fee for finding the credit union for you lmao

no broker fee for CU. Itā€™s literally free

2 Likes

Agree.

Send this guy to banned camp.

3 Likes

They will somehow still find a way to charge for it watch lol

Does it not bother you? That a broker is getting a deal at MSRP. No dicounts. Nothing. And charging 2k for doing so? Im sure you can find dealerships who would sell you the car at msrp.

You realize that you agreed to a deal, sent the broker fee then backed out, correct? So your complaints were all things you had to consider when you agreed to buy a truck. Your ignorance doesnā€™t make someone a scammer.

2 Likes

You missing the point. He literally gave me 5 whole minutes to make a decision. He said ā€œpay first the. Ask questions about rates, TTL, terms, engine, color, after. He literally made it feel like a timeshare high pressure situation. What do you want me to say? The dealer doesnt even haggle you like that and im paying him 2k lmao. Then he calls you names and other things like be a man and take the deal and gets upset when i say no. Typical salesperson who doesnā€™t care about people and only his pocket

So you were weak and couldnā€™t stand up for yourself and now heā€™s a scammer??? Oh you poor littl thingā€¦

2 Likes

I backed out because of rates. They literally jumped up. Almost every broker would refund for rates but somehow he didnt. Hes even willing to let his name get smeared on this forum. For 2k. The greed tbh

Lmao. You probably drive a 10 year old car and live with your mom

Acting all hard on here :joy:

@trusted_hackrs

I think itā€™s time for the :hammer:

Heā€™s gone from religion, to interested rates, now to depreciation being the reason he backed out. Nothing else good can come from this and heā€™s personally attacking other members that are trying to help him understand the situation.

3 Likes

Pls pm me tooā€¦thx!!

hi,

Can I have contact details of the dealer and location ?

thanks,
UmaMahesh

@bostonwombat looks like a great deal! Any chance you can message me the dealer contact? Looking to do a similar deal on an SL AWD or Platinum :grinning: