Off Topic Landfill 5

Decent interior, comfy seats and bonus points for cloth over the vinyl choice. Lack of arm rest is a weird omission and the trunk is pretty small but overall very usable package like the regular Corolla hatchback. I can sit behind myself at 6 ft tall, tight but doable. Steering is super responsive yet light, very clean gates but the shifting action requires some force. Clutch is easy, would have liked it a little lighter like my old ND Miata. Torque surge over 3k rom is sweet. Ride is firm but not jarring. Exhaust is loud at cold start and boomy in lower rpm range but not annoyingly so. I would totally own and daily drive it with a smile on my face everyday.

1 Like

VA STi wheels on the VB?

Other allocations for circuit?

thats dope!

I wish! As far as I know a handful Morizo allocations have dropped but no Circuits yetā€¦

better be manual!

1 Like

Hi Jeff,

Iā€™m opened to Pacifica AWD for a lease 12/36.

Iā€™d like to use your services pleaseā€¦can you contact me or leave me a number to call you? 804-397-1208

It is not a 2k credit towards a new vehicle. It is a 2k credit towards the brokers fee for a new vehicle.

I just donā€™t understand your argument. Brokers refund brokers fees if the buyer is not approved for financing or leasing. They do not refund their brokers fees if you are approved but feel that the rate or MF is too high. You were approved.

If you donā€™t want to pay the interest rate offered, then either pay cash or find a credit union with a more palatable interest rate.

3 Likes

I offer to get a new vehicle for people that legit have an issue and need to delay purchasing for a few months. I just get them one new vehicle from inventory I have available. Doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s 500 fee or not. Just a courtesy I do for people that legitimately need to cancel a deal, typically due to some unforeseen circumstance.

This guy I offered that to before he called me every name imaginable and slandered me across this board. At this point that offer is non grata

Prove to me you offered that. You didnt offer anything back. You were straight greedy and wanted the money lets be honest. You no where said youā€™re gonna give a dollar back. Btw you slandered me first telling me to man up and take the deal lmao. Go read your messages. Keep the 2k. Go buy your wife and kids something nice.

Umm this is the 2nd and 3rd time I offered you another car. Then you started cursing and slandering meā€¦this is my last response to you. The community here all agreed with me and I donā€™t see anyone making a case for your position.

Lmao. Where does it say youd refund the 500? Read your messages. Are you illiterate or something. That 500 was from the dealer which is there policy. Dont act like you got that back. The dealer gives that back. Plus what pargest toyota broker takes zelle? Scam ones i tell you. If you people want to use this broker, use a CC so the banks can get you your money back when he tries to run away with it

Where did I say Iā€™ll refund $500? Youā€™re clearly the illiterate one. My policy is if you cancel Iā€™ll get you another car for no fee, that offer is now non grata like I said. Have a good day

Just stop scamming people and robbing people. Try to understand life happens and refunds are needed. Idk how you are in business. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE HIM A ZELLE PAYMENT. Only CC if you do somehow and idk why do business with this crook

Hereā€™s your scamā€¦you still donā€™t understand the definition of that word.

1 Like

You dont understand english buddy.

Trynna pressure me into paying like 8-9% interest on a toyota lmao. Not worth it tbh. Gonna end up paying 105k after the life of the loan. Itll be worth 30k in 6 years. You can take the 70k loss. No thanks man

You could have used a CU and paid like 3-4% interest.

1 Like

Can someone ban this clown, itā€™s past the point of being funny and now approaching annoying.

4 Likes

Nah. Not really. Credit unions are offering 6-7%