Off Topic Landfill 5

Just be careful not to hit yourself on the head

Sounds threatening comment. Are you using your position in the site to make threatening comments?

Am I threatening you with you hitting yourself on the head? Seriously? :grin:

Sounded that way in between the lines. Maybe in white liberal utopia is fun and games, but other places can be taken differently. But I guess you were being your typical self.

Maybe try not to read between lines too much and just take the things at what they are? Especially when there is nothing there to read between the lines.

if any vodoo blue m3 or m4 is available please pm!

if any vodoo blue m3 or m4 is available please pm asap !

if any vodoo blue m3 or m4 is available please pm me asap !

any vodoo blue m3 or m4 is available? please pm me!

if any vodoo blue m3 or m4 is available please pm me!

any vodoo blue m3 or m4 is available please pm!

Could you please send me the details of credit union? Thanks

Would you be able to get it for me, I donā€™t have access to desktop currently and my phone is restricted

Hey, are you able to get me the private offer code Iā€™m in middle of signing a deal, but I tried getting one and it didnā€™t work

Can someone get me a private offer code, Iā€™m in middle of signing deal, I tried generating didnā€™t work

Great deal if they actually sell at msrp

Is there any way to get affiliate now for Jeep and not wait 30 days ??

Do you have any etrons q4?

Hey CertPharm - could you PM me the dealer info to see if i can duplicate this? located in LA

Hi, I visited north cal dealer and was told thereā€™s 3500 off from msrp. Any possible to share with your dealer and really want to get the similar deal.