Off Topic Landfill 5

Very nice! What is the MSRP on it?

Flipper is such a funny word if you say it fast a few times.

Coming San Diego GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

1 Like

This isnā€™t flippable anyway fyi ā€¦

The short wheelbase and tall ride height should actually make it really easy to flip. Especially with this winter weather.

10 Likes

No Regrets No Ragrets GIF - No Regrets No Ragrets Were The ...

as expected

Havenā€™t been here in a couple weeks. Been trying to find a Type R locally (TX), wish I lived in WA and saw this last week!!

Finding a Type R is easyā€¦finding one without a 40k ADMā€¦wellā€¦

That one was never actually available. The guy who posted the thread on the Honda forums ended up buying it after allā€¦

DM me the info. Thx.

Interested in closing this deal asap. Private message please.

Hello Walter!

Im filling out the credit application. The credit application will have my wife on it. And my mother inlaw is the cosigner. My mother inlaw has the stronger credit. Should her information be first and my wife as the cosigner?

Yes they can co-sign even if they never drive the car. 6 years ago my credit dropped from 730 to 510 because the bank I was paying my student loan to messed up. Even though I was current on all my payments. For 6 months they were reporting that I didnt pay my student loan and that I was 6 months past due. As my credit dropped, 1 by 1, 5 of my credit cards dropped my limits to $300-$500 above my balances. So now it looked like I maxed out my cards. That dropped my credit even lower. At that time I went to lease a new car. I only found out how low my credit score was after the dealer ran my credit application. I was approved but the payment was ridiculous. The finance manager told me what my report showed. He said go dispute it if I have proof of payments. In the meantime if I got a cosigner with a high credit score I would get a good rate. So my dad co-signed for me. I was the only one on the registration and my wife was on the insurance policy with me.

After I disputed the bank for non payment on all 3 credit agencies. It took 15 days to receive a response that it was resolved. Since it was resolved 1 week before financial institutions usually report late payment or no payments to the credit agencies. I was lucky enough for the bank to report I was up to date and the missing 6 payments were removed. My credit went up. But it wasnt back to 730. It only went up 645. The reason it went to 645 was because my 5 credit cards lowered my limits to just a little over my balances. So I contacted all 5 credit companies to explain what happened. I let them know the issue was resolved and that the bank holding my student loan is now showing no payments were missing. In addition I let them know all 3 credit agencies sent me letters that the dispute was resolved. 3 credit card companies decided to look up the information while I was on the phone with them. The representatives put me on hold for a few minsā€¦ Came back and said they were raising my limits back to where they were before that day. They gave me an explanation of how often they report information when its for non payment or late payments. And how often they report when someone pays but is almost maxed out which was longer than non payment. But since my situation was different. My information would be reported that month. When I called the other 2 credit card companies. I explained everything as well as letting them know the other 3 companies raised my limits back to where they were. However they said nothing could be done until my credit reports were showing that both my student loans were up to date and my debt ratio from my other credit card companies was lower. So at the end of the month when the new scores were released. Since 3 credit card companies raised my limits. My credit score went from 642 to 695. I contacted the other 2 credit card companies and began to explain the situation again. They they never raised my limits back to where they were originally. Although when I contacted them. I made sure to pay them both down to where I had $1000 left in spending instead of $300. They didnt raise my limits back because I was told my debt ratio was high. I said thats because off what originally happened. It was like I was talking in circles. After almost 2 hours between both of credit companies. I just gave up. Paid off 75% of what I owed on those two. And 4 months later I was at a 740

The need for a co-signer makes sense now

It amazes me what kind of shitty credit people have that attempt to lease a new car.

You should sort out credit issues before even looking for a car, yet alone a new one.

10 Likes

When you pay your bills on time and keep low credit card balances. And checked your credit 4 months prior when leasing another vehicle and buying a motorcycle. Then get slapped in the face with news that your credit dropped over 200 points the day you apply for a lease. All because a bank made a mistake. Thatā€™s kind of not the fault of the person leasing the vehicle. Im talking about me. And since everything was squared away because the bank admitted it made a mistake. My credit almost went back to its original score. People dont need to check their credit scores to know whether they have shitty credit or not. If youre a dead beat who has 5 maxed out cards, pays the bare minimum every 4 months, or doesnt pay at all. You know full well you a$$ isnt getting a lease.

Donā€™t pay it any mind brother.

Pissing contest over guys

Actually it is all politics driven.

However, you are a true piece of shiet to comment that way. A Pedo Pete fan probably.

For you, yeah.

But deep down you know that i hit the nail the head. Its truly an accurate description of yourself.