šŸ”„ MAY Jeep Deals (CDJR) - WRANGLER 4XE 15% OFF CLEARANCE SALE Rubicon 4xe $295/mo w/ Loyalty+Inceptions

Which part of the process? Some of the process (document submission etc is dictated by clients).

If youā€™re asking from e-sign to home delivery, i would budget about a week.

Sorry, yes i meant from e-sign to delivery. Thank you.

Is it true that a certified CJDR dealer, could lock in the programs and incentives on a order?

Incentivized money factors (and the associated residuals) may be locked in with an orderā€¦assuming a dealer is willing to do it. Not all locations will offer the lock. This is for Chrysler Capital, of course.

Does @AutoNinjas build order deals locks the rates for orders placed this month for GC or GCL?

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

So they can even lock in programs correct?

Newbie here.: Looking at the sheet looks like there are no Laredo L 4x4 in stock?
Is that correct? I need vehicle in a week, so if we do order or in transit vehicle , I guess that will take couple of weeks to month? Thanks.

Are all of the Jeep GC deals sold out? Specifically the limiteds?

Is there any jeep deals for Midwest?

Email Matt@autoleaseninjas.com with what you are looking for and please include your zip, I will see what we can help you with!

-Matt

Hi, do have deals on a Series III Wagoneer? Is there bonus cash or other stackables?

1 Like

only a series II at the moment!

Added a few units including Demos!

• Dealer Add-ons are removed and discounts have been adjusted by 1-2% to reflect it depending on model/trim. On lower MSRP cars, this is especially beneficial.
  • Shipping cost can now be rolled into the lease payment. This is valid as of 12/16 for any new deals w fees paid today (and moving forward).
  • Shipping Promo from now until EOD tomorrow, 12/17, reduced shipping fee to Metro NYC area - $700 flat Shipping Cost to Westchester, NY office, a bit more if home delivery. Locked with a paid broker fee. UPDATING THIS TO 3 UNITS MAX TO FILL TRUCK

Some Highlights!! :star:

• $51k Grand Cherokee Limited Demo from $279 w Inceptions
  • $62k Durango R/T from $499 w Inceptions
  • $63k Ram Night Edition :cold_face: $433 with Inceptions
  • $75k Wagoneer Demo $633 Per Month

Check out the spreadsheet for more!

FROM NOW MOVING FORWARD - Please email matt@autoleaseninjas.com

• PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS AND SPREADSHEET PRIOR TO EMAILING - OTHERWISE :wastebasket:
  • Thank you and lets move some metal!! Cheers

Do you hsve calc for limited GC and what color combo?

:frowning: its all in the spreadsheet brotha.

1 Like

Seeing these deals gives me anxiety as I made a horrible impulse buy in October and got an Altitude for 630 a month WITH 4k in equity going into it. Shoulda waited!

1 Like

Hi, just sent you an email a few minutes in response to your updated post. I would be interested in shipping to Metro NYC.

Hi everyone, I am going to be personally handling Jeep deals in the immediate future and I know a lot of you are waiting for email responses, I promise I will have a response to everyone within 24 hours, if you do not get a response by tomorrow please send a follow up so we make sure to get you handled!

-Matt

1 Like

I lease a car Nov 19 and these deal started popping last weekšŸ˜‚ all you can do os wait for the next round. Iā€™m just glad I have 18 month trip:)

With these prices Iā€™m so close to getting 3rd car just for the sake of a low payment caršŸ˜‚

5 Likes