Off Topic Landfill 5

More like 60k, minus capital gains

So prob 40k

No way, he had to pay interest and tax, depends on when he sold but the gain is probably much closer to 25K than 60K. Pretty amazing to get paid to drive this car and good move to get out quickly because this one could have got ugly.

where iā€™m from, counting other peopleā€™s money is frowned upon.

8 Likes

Dealers pay no tax.

Where is that? :smile:
Not counting, just a matter of fact (not even sure itā€™s correct), but you should know better :smirk:

If you look he leased it, itā€™s included in the monthlyā€¦

No sales tax and no interest if he sold it to a dealer

Weā€™re from the same shtetl

But his monthly payment probably includes about 2K of tax and interest and another 2K tax on the down payment

Not exactly lol
Movingā€¦

50 percent of his monthly is tax?

Impossible

No tax should be about 10%, i ballparked about 1500 for interest and 500 for tax, but I could be off because I have no idea what his MF is. I did some super rough calculations with 0.003.

Sweet deal. This has got my interest as well. I need a cheap commuter. Do you mind sharing your sales contacts information? Just send me DM.

Thank you
MT

Would also be interested in your sales contact! Please DM if you can share it

More like thisā€¦ 10 percent sales tax at most. 5 percent interest at most.

Comes out to 715 in sales tax and interest a month.

Holds that car for 6 months, recoups the 20k down.

The rest is profit

@AutoNinjas any SoCal Mazda specials for Mazda owners?

Congratulations on the new XC90. Nice Jeep too. Btw, around $16,921 total cost for 24 months/7500 miles per year. Think it was worth it for you ? Walking away spending 17k in two years with zero equity.

Worth it yeah, like the car and wanted a 6 seater.

I have a base iX for you at invoice.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

What color is the iX? Where located?

Thatā€™s triple of my budget :rofl: Iā€™m here for $150 leases and will be here waiting for them to come back.
BMW has always eluded even before Covid, because of the rich rebate avail only to existing customers and I didnā€™t want to pay extra $ as an initiation fee just to become one :grin: