Off Topic Landfill 5

Not to bump Q’s thread once again, send us to the landfill :upside_down_face: but it’s a button IIRC, right next to the shifter. It for sure turns off after every restart.

Correct. But does it stay on when you start the car? I think you need to press it every time (unlike line assist). Moving…

Hello BostonCarConcierge,

Can you provide me with some numbers to compare to the attached offer? The numbers I was offered seem very inflated on the monthly payment. I am returning my current 2019 X1 due in February but these numbers are not adding up to me

What Q5 did you have?

Felt the B6 on the XC60 as underpowered. B6 HP is less than T6 HP

I have the 2023 q5 45, not SQ5 which has more power.

Interesting. The Q5 45 has a faster 0-60 time than XC60 B6

The 0-60 doesn’t tell the full story on the car’s initial responsiveness. Either way, don’t want to overtake this thread talking about Audis.

1 Like

Your point is well taken. I had an '18 SQ5 for that matter, and while it had plenty of pep, I did not love its responsiveness. I finally found a good set-up with individual mode settings, but it took some trial and error.

Anyway, my '20 XC60 T6 Inscription with Polestar is awesome to drive, and I would say peppier and smoother than my SQ5. And it does not have to be in Polestar mode to feel the pickup and smoothness, as I drive mostly in Comfort (or Individual) mode which is benefited by the Polestar optimization as well. But if I ever can or need to let 'er rip, Polestar mode is awesome. A well-appointed XC60 can be a real pleasure to drive and can hold its own with most cars in its class. YMMV.

1 Like

Looking for a Q5. Could you PM me your spreadsheet? Thanks.

Hi,

Pls share your spreadsheet. Looking for a good deal on a Q5

My wife Jill says I’m the President of the United States of South America. My son Hunter says I head a pretty lucrative construction business…something about funneling money through U cranes.

1 Like

Don’t forget about your brother!

I guess your profession isn’t tolerated these days. Wish more people agreed and offramped that situation!

Scariest part of living in this country…there people that just accept what’s in front of them.

I’m a yuuuuge succesful ex president who got help from Putin to steal an election from Crooked Hillary.

This isn’t landfilled. The other one about Joey B. was in about 12.3 nanoseconds. Weird.

Now it is. Thanks.

can you please share the spreadsheet

1 Like

Could I also get the spreadsheet?

Made around $15k?