Off Topic Landfill 5

Black Sapphire Metallic

Hey I’m interested in a 4xe please contact me

Hello, welcome to Miami. So have you started dealing with any dealerships down here?
Thanks

Not worth it honestly. With Florida pricing fees and other all around BS it’s better to just ship cars here from my better dealerships up north.

How much does it cost to ship a car from PA?

Thanks

800 or so depending where in fla

Don’t forget the 87K new tax collector army they’re bringing onboard to gO aFtEr BiLlIoNaIrEs.

5 Likes

I fixed it for you.

2 Likes

Hey even IRS Agents get 2nd Amendment rights…lol

Privately and assuming they’re not a prohibited person, sure.

We already have enough armed alphabet squads. The IRS doesn’t need to be one of them unless they’re anticipating a mass tax revolt (still not an excuse but provides some food for thought)

Sorry Chris, that exists, uncle Sam gotta make sure you pay your taxes. IRS is a division of the treasury, and have special agents that are treasury agents, required to carry firearms.

Don’t people who are prohibited persons can’t get a normal government job such as the IRS?

You’d be surprised. You can be a prohibited person with a domestic violence (often a misdemeanor) conviction.

• 11 Paid Holidays
  • 13 Vacation Days
  • 13 Sick Days

My tax dollars at work. That’s 37 days off, or almost 8 weeks, for public “servants”. I guess the good news is that’s 37 day where these thugs aren’t breaking down doors to collect $100 in back taxes.

1 Like

They are weaponized as a show of force. The message is you will comply or else. It’s SOP for authoritarians.

1 Like

@trusted_hackrs Please move comment to EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California

I feel ya here. Dinner for 2 and a few drinks in NYC runs me $200-$250 on any given night . I can’t get around it. These are modest places too.

Sometimes you just need to stay home :joy:

and i felt bad for spending $10 on chicken over rice lol

1 Like

I’m ok spending on my nights out for dinner. What I’ve noticed lately is shitty service, small portions and subpar quality food for that $200 meal for 2. We have been just doing our trusted happy hour spots lately. Used to be $75 for that. Now over $100. But at least I’m full and have a buzz as opposed to eating out prime time these days.

I love reading your deals and always buffels me with good discount only to go into and read about insane fees add-ons. Every out of FL shopper will bite at your headline only to be disappointed how much of that discount was claimed back by $1,3k doc fee plus proverbial “pink tire air” fee etc.

I think you should boast your discount inclusive of all add-ons. Anyone coming from North easy thinking “usual” doc fee even for our NJ or CT uncapped fees of $699, FL doula be that… on a 24 months lease that is not a small chunk.

When I see GC for $300, it looks awesome. When I go inside calc and see the DAS, it’s like “you’ve been played. Thanks for visiting”

Not that I’m asking you to change the way you do business, but just personally how it feel when someone says “I have the best discount” should also mentioned in the same sentence “I also have the largest fees in the country”

Unload over. You may go back to your normal scheduled programming.

6 Likes