Off Topic Landfill 5

“It’s likely due to a few factors,” Jay Martin, senior vice president of finance and accounting, said. “Obviously, the end of stimulus and supplemental unemployment benefits, and perhaps it took a little while for consumers to work through the savings they had accumulated during those programs. And then I think the other thing that’s impacting the consumer out there is just the inflationary environment.”

With that line of thinking, I wonder where repossession numbers are. If you could not afford a loan before COVID (when rates were down and prices were too), now is not the time to start getting choosy. But now they are like; it is time to get:

snootybanks

1 Like

Wait until people actually have to start paying student loans back. That has been a car payment for many id imagine.

6 Likes

What’s the reason for the hold though? They could have used that unemployment money :thinking:

1 Like

That along with not paying rent & not being evacted also probably helped ppl pay for alot of nonessential items.

4 Likes

Eviction laws in NYC are pretty ridiculous. Screws over the landlord. Tenants can have rent waivers but a landlords mortgage can’t

1 Like

I do remember there was some grant going on for landlords for rent assistance.

1 Like

Postponing the student loan payments has severely hurt people, more than it has helped, imo. This Hans been realized yet, but it will be apparent for the loan companies. Unless that additional available cash flow has been invested…the loan payments should’ve been made to gain ground while the interest is free.

All we’re doing here is delaying the inevitable (and I’m speaking for the general population). The sale principle applies for these “no payment for 90 days” vehicle loans. Stupidity. If that makes your year, you should probably step back and look at the larger picture.Preformatted text

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ViralNewsNYC/status/1566208984478109701
NY is BACK

1 Like

Back to the late 70’s.

Where is Travis Bickle when you need him?

1 Like

Wheres Batman when you need him?

2 Likes

Any way to pre order a Honda civic type R?

Figures it’s a liberal run state.

1 Like

TX is four as well

Isn’t it Texas where they love the idea of people selling cars without a dealer network? :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

Hi
Jim anything on Toyota SUVs? I am open to any trim… live in south Florida and have great credit.

thanks in advance

Msrp for most gas suvs. Text

Jim
215-359-6836

Motor trend just announced the 2023 manual Supra GR. Very interested if you’d like to DM me. Could be a lease or purchase. Thanks, CW.

IP check, aisle 3.

1 Like

Nice. I like it.

1 Like

I’d love to take over your lease! Is it more than 12 months left? @jmed