Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

Yep I’m inclined to buy the mach-e as well. My area only got 500 off but that’s still better than nothing. It looks like a fun car and I don’t mind keeping it. I already got a wrangler 4xe as the keeper and I have no intention to keep the 2nd 4xe.

1 Like

What does 1k under invoice translates to as far as discount on these?

Invoice is equal to the MSRP

1 Like

I was confirming my memory that Virginia’s limit is 4 (it is), and found this

State limits are a pretty universal concept.

1 Like

I mean if you really feel guilty about violating this rule there’s this solution

https://dealerlicense.net/co-op_dealer_program/

hard to imagine any state is going to chase someone for selling a few cars in a year vs. focusing on other problems or ways to generate revenue.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

You won’t get a 23 this year, pretty sure production isn’t even starting until mid October.

Ford already hike up the prices and chances are zero EV rebate in 2023…But people still going to buy them.

FYI the Ford Options numbers are:

36m RV on a $44,995 MSRP 2022 Select is $18,447.95.

3.9% APR

Rebate varies by zip

Ford won’t let you purchase the Mach-E at the end of a lease

You can purchase at the end if you use the Options Plan, which I’m pretty sure everyone here is doing.

1 Like

Coming into this all super late but please tell me if I see the opportunity right?

1. Order a 23 mustang at msrp minus $2k rebates (in SoCal currently)
  2. Finance to receive $7500 federal
  3. Receive in 23

Guidance on whether the 2023 Mach-E will qualify for the full $7,500 tax credit has not been released yet. Could be worth a try though – order deposits are fully refundable in CA.

2 Likes

Just FYI who are planning to flip. Offers for my 22 GT have on average dropped by $3-4k between early August and this week. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the registration in place until last week, so now ready to pull the trigger but oh well

That’s not encouraging since I just ordered a 23 GT that I don’t really plan on keeping too long.

Rodo: Dropped 6k
CarBuyer: Dropped 6K
Algo: 2K

And a bunch of others. Vroom went up thu, from 62k to 66k

Those with 22s, the math is still pretty favorable when you thrown in the 7500. For 23s unknowns on bonus cash and fed rebate make it a tougher outlook. I have a saved 53k offer from Carvana which after fed rebate and state rebate would net me 13k on my select.

But at the end of the day, it’s a fun car to keep for a bit too.

that’s a strong offer. What is the MSRP of your select?How much did you get from the ford options rebates? And are you in NJ so that you don’t have to pay taxes?

I did pay taxes but I got x plan discount and 2k Ford options cash on it which helped a lot. 49k msrp select awd

1 Like

Thanks to the forum for generating the 4/8 PSA. Never would have got a MME without that happening

2 Likes