Off Topic Landfill 5

I brought facts to the table. Completely apolitical. Like the whole volcanic activity all over the world in the recent years has nothing to do with carbon emmisions. In fact any one of such eruptions brings tremendous pollution that is sigmas above whatever ICE vehicles emmit in years. And humans have nothing to do with these eruptions as far as causation.

Anyone can verify the numbers independently and run the math as well. Not trying to derail the topic at all. Be open to alternative views on the subject and not follow the mainstream narrative.

To be on the topic subject, looking at the retail side my 19 X5 is signifantly less in demand and price in the last 3 months. I would make the call that by the end of this year, the car market will be the least of our concerns, along with the nominal pricing.

1 Like

No they really aren’t.Do you have hard data to back that up? A vast majority of EVs are charged with coal. In addition the mining for most of the metals that are in batteries are done in countries with zero emissions regulations. How are they better for the environment?

Virtue signaling is a term for when people do something that makes them feel better with no actual facts or data that proves what they are doing is better. It isn’t a political term and this discussion has nothing to do with politics. This is about hard data.

https://www.politico.com/agenda/story/2018/05/15/are-electric-cars-worse-for-the-environment-000660/

The article you’re posting is written by a climate denier who works for an institution financed by the fossil fuel industry. His “conclusions” are unscientific and biased.

Every actual scientific study comes to the same result: EVs are vastly greener than even the most efficient ICE vehicles and mass adaptation would lead to massively reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
But of course that won’t happen very fast because our government isn’t doing enough to make it happen. See BBB which died in Congress and would have provided billions of dollars for electrification.

The only kernel of truth in this article is that in some areas of the US where electricity is produced 100% by coal fired plants, a very efficient ICE car like a Toyota Corolla will do better than an EV. Thankfully, there are not a lot of these areas left. My state is 80% renewable for instance.

This line of arguing anyway should lead to the conclusion that we need to make a complete switch to renewable energy (entirely possible if we had the will to do so) and not that we shouldn’t support EVs.

@EZAutoGroup Is there a link that shows all the vehicles available at the moment?

1 Like

No you may send us a message or text and we will send over cars that fit your need/budget.

Nice. Thanks for the details.
How much is the shipping cost you are paying (dealer to CA)?

Awesome Jeep!
Do you mind sharing the details about total drive off, monthly payment and shipping cost you paid? Thanks.

I’m not so sure why everyone is solely fixated on EVs as the solution. Synthetic gasoline/fuels represent a great opportunity to be “cleaner” while allowing the industry and consumers to work within the existing ICE production model. There should be a parallel focus on making ICE fuels more environmentally friendly and developing EVs.

I’m leasing an EV right now, and it’s not a great experience. The product is generally fine, but the infrastructure, and public charging costs, are not. Regardless of my greenhouse gas footprint, which is way too esoteric for me to care about, frankly, the reality of EV ownership isn’t convenient. For many, their income, location, and use case make it untenable. In the real world, that’s what matters.

Total drive off was the $500 initial deposit to the dealer at the time of ordering. Monthly comes out to $436 including tax. This one is $65150 MSRP pre price bump…$67,910 now. Rubicon with steel bumpers, cold weather, tow, safety, adv safety, gorilla glass, all weather mats, body color fender, premium softtop, and OWL tires. Shipping to Los Angeles was $1,200…guy picked it up Saturday from the Southern dealer and it got here Monday.

Can you do a calculator for this? Would love to see how that final monthly came to be.

Sure, here you go:

1 Like

I going for a weinstein Epstein diddler joke, but yeah nowhere in LA is safe anymore.

Link please

Link Please, Thx

1 Like

Still available? If so, please message me. Thanks!

Looking for a Camry for lease, first time leaser

Hi Good morning,

Did you see the lease figure break down that we have posted? Was there going to be any options or equipment that you were looking for?

We now do have a 4Runner TRD offroad in Lunar Rock coming in for 513 a month with 4k and first down for a 39/12 month lease tax and tag included that has now just freed up and an ETA of 3/28 if anyone is looking for one.

Don’t even get me started on the Toyota dealerships and the markup on the 4Runner. :grinning:

Tell us about that laser jammer.