Off Topic Landfill 5

Hey has anyone completed a deal or lease with DSR? They are very efficient and quick to respond.

Hi Ryan, I would be interested. Please send me the quote

Hi @derekoh1991, Can you please send your quotation as well

@Ryan_Squillace Please send me the quote. I would be interested as soon as next week

Hi @derekoh1991, Please send me the quote. I would be interested as soon as next week

Any pilots available? Please PM.

That was quick. How come some others are waiting forever on their 4xe. What made your order go this quick!

for BMW, can I stack BMW Group Corporate Sales Program Certificate on the new purchase or lease?

Bump 10char

Good question! I know the order was put in quickly to the factory; but why I was so fortunate to get the build actually done so fast I donā€™t know!

It was a new paint color for the 22 MY but seems dubious that would make a difference. Hopefully itā€™s a sign that the wait times will be starting to decrease on average for everyoneā€¦

1 Like

Booooo Recession incoming next yearā€¦scorched earth. Letā€™s Go Brandon will bail you out anyways.

Iā€™m going to match my Durango with a white one haha.

3 Likes

We buy cars all the time & most of the time beat carvana. Can you please send me the vin & miles so I can get an estimate for you

You need to register first, if you have not done it yet.

1800 to ship to SoCal?

Damn I always forget the trophy garage rule just move me out of here :sob:

1 Like

Drdvrgs shipper :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Sorry, the ā€œruleā€ was created during better times when leases were everything :grin:

Can you PM me on the deals you are doing on Pacifica Hybrid please?

For the record, Iā€™m interested if this car is still available. PM me @mohsinmian

PM me please.

Hey all,

So Iā€™m looking to trade in my 2020 acura tlx a spec that has around $5k positive equity

Looking to get into a 2022 ram 1500 crew cab sport package

Dealer is focusing on monthly payment

Iā€™m at msrp: $55150
Sale price is $53540
1k down
10/36 $611 tax in monthly
Iā€™m in Florida