Off Topic Landfill 5

Does anybody on this website actually do Land Rover and Jaguar deals? Or they lease bad all the time

Wait a santa cruze is marked up more than a range? Joe bidens America sucks.

3 Likes

Yes it does. I wish I could have votedšŸ˜¢

Animated GIF

Hey seokjin, could you PM me your Wisconsin broker info?

Great deal!!! Can you please PM dealer details. Thanks.

Sure you got a lot of driving assistance packages and some fancy paint but a lot of the other options are standard on the real m. I know which one Iā€™d take.

Itā€™s a lot more than driving assistance packages and fancy paintā€¦

Hereā€™s a listā€¦

Head up display
Heated steering wheel
Gesture control
Laser Lights
Power Tailgate
All Wheel Drive

An M3 optioned similarly to this is just under $84k.

1 Like

Sorry I amended my statement: nice paint a bunch of driver assistance packages and a bunch of useless crap. Plus in an m3 you would actually have some equity(even in normal times) post lease. Look you like his loaded m340, cool itā€™s a nice car. At 70 grand Iā€™ll take a stripper white over red m3 11 out of 10 times.

Itā€™s entirely possible OP is unloading this loaded m340 for a stripper m3 :laughing:

The other stuff may be useless to you, but to someone whoā€™s looking for a daily with all the amenities they may be wonderful. In any case this probably isnā€™t the appropriate thread to be shitting on someoneā€™s ride.

4 Likes

Ok, go get M3, this is topic not about M3

2 Likes

Cool we get it. But your argument makes no sense here. An automatic trans stripper M3 is still 74k. Nobody here is talking about purchasing the car, obviously then the M3 is a no brainer. You wonā€™t find an M3, even stripper, anywhere close to 794/mo pre tax, because thatā€™s what the effective is on this car. Would I option an m340 to 69k and spend 800/mo on the payment? Absolutely not. But youā€™re not getting any M3 for this money

4 Likes

I started my ā€œargumentā€ with the Msrps were the same. Thatā€™s all. Others turned it into which is better loaded lesser car or stripper premium. Mods feel free to landfill all the m3 talk.

Effective $800 + tax??? Youā€™re not gonna find anyone on here unless you lower your cash due.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure about your math, this might depend on market. But in NJ, when you get new car fees/taxes upfront and rest of stuff makes DAS about 2.5-3k and 644 payment is very good for this car, so in this case it is about the same. In current market you are not getting such car with 0 DAS for anything near this amount.

I have the same specced car without the Driverā€™s Assistance Pro, and I insisted they find me one without it. It still comes with a ton of these features, which I have mostly either turned off or turned down the sensitivity to make it tolerable.

IMHO they make the driving experience worse instead of better. I can count on one hand the number of times of would have liked or used it, and those were extraordinary traffic situations.

1 Like

Its amazing. I drive a Tesla and I canā€™t imagine daily driving another vehicle without it.

Dude give it a rest. Why are you hijacking this dudes transfer thread. If you donā€™t like the deal move on.I am shocked @trusted_hackrs havenā€™t already moved you to the off topic landfill.

1 Like

What year Honda was it?

You - ā€œMr. Dealer, please structure this lease as a sign and drive.ā€

Dealer - ā€œOK, here you go.ā€