Off Topic Landfill 5

Lol . You might get cancelled for assuming someones gender

A risk I run, perhaps.

On the contrary, I would urge you to inspect your own unconscious biases, where assuming a female gender is a negative implication.

1 Like

Oh it’s not a negative implication. I could care less about anybodys gender

Exactly the type of response I’d expect from the person you seem to be. If you want to reread your sentence, it implies I am stuck with it, which is not the case as it’s literally being picked up in 2 hours and I will then be “enjoying” my loaner vehicle. Then, when I get my NEW Jeep back fully detailed with a new bumper, I will enjoy that as well :slight_smile:

I will also enjoy looking at my payments for the next 23 months as it seems to me based off of the feedback I have gotten, that my deal is pretty darn good. So I’m not upset, I’m actually laughing because I see someone (you) spend so much time on a forum which is honestly pretty sad.

Also, calling me ma’am is very mature. Like what? That’s what you resort to? And searching the meaning of my name? Wow man, you truly need a way better hobby.

It’s also soooo cool to cherry-pick when I can provide you a link to the SAME website stating it’s a boys name. So I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish? Kyle: Name Meaning, Popularity, and Similar Names | Nameberry

1 Like

Please DM me thanks!

This… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Who you ask? Well, I think we all know the answer to this.

1 Like

It is kinda nice. What kind of deal can you broker on this after it’s returned? Please keep in mind its diminished value with the wheels, tint and ugly huge spoiler?

2 Likes

I will get the giant bucket this time

3 Likes

3 Likes

How many miles on this car right now? DO you mind if I borrow your, I mean BMWFS’s, car for a few days on a road trip???

3 Likes

Take it… 78 miles on it. I got it with 32 miles on it lol

4 Likes

I would do my best to get over 5,000 miles on it lol

3 Likes

Well they won’t after you return it with 5k miles … and brakes + tires worn out to just above the bare minimum

4 Likes

Track day!!

3 Likes

Maybe its Ashleigh and Davids way to go on a long vaca with a brand new 540 since they got banned for a year

5 Likes

It’s not like “other user” did much responding anyway when they were here.

5 Likes

Hello,

I am looking for Audi Q3 2021 Premium Plus Sline 45 lease in WA.
Exterior Color: White or Blue
Interior Color: Black
Package Required: Premium Plus, Parking Assist
Lease term: 36 months
Miles: 10000

Thank you

@audi_q3_wa We are located in CA, and Audi does not allow out of state deals.

Hello,
Looking for leasing Audi Q3 2021 in WA with White or Blue exterior, black interior, premium plus and parking assist package.

Please let me know if there are any available or are there any brokers that can negotiate a deal?

Thanks