Off Topic Landfill 5

No just they way I drive!

Also it’s been 2+ months. I got the car in my possession in mid June.

It’s gone already! Lol didn’t you sell it weeks ago

Made the agreement to sell it weeks ago. I dropped it off at BMW of the Mainline Monday.

sleazy deals has crazy discounts in the other post whenever you reach out they say sold 5 minutes ago:)

2 Likes

@Eastcoastguy Who is sleazydeals?

Which model did you seek? We can reserve any incoming unit for August!

You have too much time on your hands, Derek.

download (15)

1 Like

I referred to you directly by name; not sure why you are puzzled.

@Da_Do83, the wise thing is to take whatever this member says with a shaker full (not grain) of salt. But, unfortunately, most of his tales are precisely that, tales.

My fav poster

1 Like

Who is derek lol.

I’ll post it again
download (15)

tumblr_be77562d3471820604d98179bf4f4d6d_67c34296_500

I think you need this more than me.

My names not Derek bro.

Okay, “bro.”

I will leave this here:

pac

Best to leave it be now.

Setting slow mode till tomorrow morning… just so civility returns. OP is trying to move a car

1 Like

I mean that gif is me but my name ain’t derek chief.

And I would stay off of transfer threads of vehicles that I couldn’t afford or handle.

Tell me you are not the user formally known as “2Pac” without telling me you are not the user formally known [and banned] as “2Pac.”

“Don’t make me expose you to them folks that don’t know you.”

All the TH know who I am :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, what are you exposing? Probably not the best place to air out grievances on somebody’s transfer thread, you are about as inconsiderate as the other idiot who wanted to start up a detailed discussion on tuned vehicles in a transfer thread.

Somebody should definitely clear this poor guys thread lmao.

It is undoubtedly on-topic. I am warning others to be careful when taking ANY guidance you give. Most of what you post is pure fiction/based on a false life you have created online. You seem to have forgotten what actions started your ban. I know who you are outside of a space that allows you to live by this persona, and you are not at all who you claim to be on this forum (as well as many other places online). People would be wise to question your so-called knowledge before they find themselves in bad situations. None of it adds up for a reason. As such, I intervened.

Now, may this thread continue on the topic at hand without my addendum of caution.

Wow somebody is a very angry person tonight, check your ego at the door I’m not here for your petty grievances or forum drama, neither you nor your conversation belongs in this thread.

You have never owned a tuned car nor have you owned a tuned bmw. Check out my threads pretty sure my info is spot on or somebody would have butted in and corrected my “false” info.

I’m on both hellcat forums and a few others feel free to stalk my posts and picture’s of my cars, drag slips, and conversations about them, though I’m sure you already have :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

@trusted_hackrs I think it would be wise to clear any non pertinent info to the thread, one person has decided to turn this thread into a discussion about tuned bmws for his “future” benefit and another has decided to turn it into a vendetta thread to air out grievances with an ad hominem attack.

Also if my info is false somebody should definitely correct me because apparently Derek(thats my name now I guess) has no idea what he’s talking about and I shouldn’t be giving out advice.

As a woman, when you have a person (he is not a man) who messages you privately and claims you can only live in the town you do because you perform sexual acts on men or married someone rich (and not due to your success), you are going to take notice.

When that person threatens to harm you physically, and he then says I only know his real-world name (Derek is a reference) because I performed a sexual act on a man to gain that knowledge, I would say yes, I harbor some negative feelings about him. Especially when I visited the forum and noticed a braggart telling the same stories, insulting others (calling them stupid, having to always get the last word in, etc.), and you thought they had received a permanent ban? It does not sit well with me. He is someone who has in no way matured or learned from his past mistakes (as evidenced by his complete change of forum profile today). So, yes, I am shocked to find his threats, sexism, misogyny, and verbal abuse had not a single consequence. He resumed his online persona by merely creating a new account. He is lucky none of his immaturity took place in a real-world environment. But I can still let people know who he truly is.

And yes, I have those private messages saved, so there is simply no way for him to deny any of my claims.

Again, I warn others outside of my feelings/emotions related to what transpired to be careful with the advice he shares. This person is not who he says he is. It is not even close.