Off Topic Landfill 5

Enjoy your break! And to those of you who still don’t think that “everything is better with Bacon”, here is scientific proof:

2 Likes

Awesome deal - would love to know which dealer this is. Mind sharing as well?

Same interested too
Can you share in private who where

This is what we need more of, proper reviews on actual leasing brokers, not people fronting like they are behind a bmw salesman

Hi @Clutch wondering if you have BMW lease sales in NoCal? Saw the link for AZ and NV but not sure about CA.

BMW engines and clutches are more resilient than I thought.

1 Like

You’re an expert now after 3 weeks of ownership :slight_smile: ?

3 Likes

It’s the internet, everyone is an expert on everything! :slight_smile: Just like this post makes me an authority of everything internet! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Extended rental.

1 Like

I use to work with a guy that knew everything about everything, another coworker came up with a genius description, “Bob’s got an online degree in everything!”

3 Likes

1 Like

Or the chewing gum the tech at the factory used to make the connection dried up and became brittle?

If you get a $1300 credit every time this thing breaks down, you could be making some serious dough here!!!

1 Like

No just they way I drive!

Also it’s been 2+ months. I got the car in my possession in mid June.

It’s gone already! Lol didn’t you sell it weeks ago

Made the agreement to sell it weeks ago. I dropped it off at BMW of the Mainline Monday.

sleazy deals has crazy discounts in the other post whenever you reach out they say sold 5 minutes ago:)

2 Likes

@Eastcoastguy Who is sleazydeals?

Which model did you seek? We can reserve any incoming unit for August!

You have too much time on your hands, Derek.

download (15)

1 Like

I referred to you directly by name; not sure why you are puzzled.

@Da_Do83, the wise thing is to take whatever this member says with a shaker full (not grain) of salt. But, unfortunately, most of his tales are precisely that, tales.