Off Topic Landfill 5

Sent an email for Q5 premium plus.

Sent an email about the A6

Sent an email about Q3

Just inquired via email, please check when available!

Hello,

I just inquired via email. Thank you very much.

JC

Ashleigh, I send you a PM. Let me know if we can move forward.

I sent you an email. Have not heard back. Looking for X1 or X3 RWD or AWD (X1)

Looking for an X3M/MC, X4M/MC, X5M or X6M. Just want another performance SUV and my current 2018 X4M40i lease expires in a month. Located in Mississippi, 39110. Rsmills88@gmail.com is my email.

Sent you an email about leasing an X5 Msport :slight_smile:

Hi, Im interested in a 330i M Sport White Zip code 33132. Are there any deals right now? What would my payments be? Feel free to contact me via email. Thank you in advance!

Sent you a PM, thank you

PM you @nyclife

messaged you regarding lease of nx300 fsport

Hey, awesome deal! Which dealer was this from?

What was the deal you managed to get?

I just put down the deposit to Jim for a red Taco with sx package and tonnough cover! I’m super excited to get the paperwork going and pick up the truck later this month!

Post your review then.

Bluzbra, as others have pointed out there are other dealers and brokers on here that do similar discounts.
why are you still trolling on behalf of clutch?
Makes you look like a paid troll, go pick up a pair of these for yourself for all the hard work.

https://www.amazon.com/Troxell-USA-SuperSoft-SoftKneez-Knee/dp/B07CX413SF/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=extra+soft+knee+pads&qid=1625782165&s=industrial&sr=1-4

It’s things like that that get you thrown into this thread, where your comments belong. Grow up dude.

1 Like

You’re acting like a troll that has nothing to do then to bash other users who simply share their honest experience. If that’s how it went, then it should be public, got a problem with that I see.
If you’re not paid to make it seem like it didn’t happen then you’re just a troll that should be reported to admins either way.