HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Oh, here we go another one. You’re “pretty sure”? No, actually there isn’t.
That was the same question. People above replied very clearly. Clutch and dealership didn’t, as explained above.
Terrible customer service to handle a clarifying question like that. Hope they are paying you well!

I don’t really care abouty MF and RV protection since it’s not offered by any of dealer near me. So the best part of this deal is 10% off MSRP and the 7500 tax credit. If you think the MF and RV are worth more, then this deal is not really for you. the price dropped good enough for me just to buy it for cash.

Absolutely, one has to look at the whole picture and shipping is part of that. It can be substantial.

All of my orders have been with sold order protection.

1 Like

It not that they are worth more, its that they have value in addition to the discount and the rebate.

It’s the classic, if you can have your cake and eat it too deal. But due to geographies and desires to stay local, its not always possible for everyone.

Care to share the dealer you used that is offering sold order protection? And is that protection of the price and RV?

Oh well, looks like you’ll have to find another dealer to work with then. And no one is paying me, I’m paying them to avoid the headache that you’ll soon be experiencing having to shop one of these on your own. Good luck.

4 Likes

Has anyone here taken delivery of a 4xe with the Gorilla Glass option?

I ordered my second Rubicon on 6/16, got a VIN but no build date yet. I suspect the G Glass is holding it back

I ordered 6-11 , no build day yet and no GG. Did have tow package though, I assume that’s the hold up.

1 Like

I have tow as well, and cold weather. Tow wasn’t a problem on my first build.

My Rubicon just hit paint stage. Ordered 6/11. Has Tow, Sky touch, advanced safety, cold weather.

6 Likes

OK, with all this dealer broker talk, does anyone have a dealer or broker that will work with me in Ohio. Feel free to message me directly. I want to move on this with a great deal like the one above.

Also looking to replicate this in NJ if possible. Not sure who can facilitate.

I think there are a number of folks that will work with you in Ohio. If you check the marketplace you will find some.

One thing to be aware of, and this would need to be verified with certainty, but it is my understanding that certain regions are now implementing the acquisition fee again (i.e. are not waving it). This seems to be a Chrysler capital thing and it may be in effect for OH…

i ordered one for me and one for wife. in ohio and went to Gupton.

2 Likes

Did you have to go down to get it. I have a very pregnant wife and do not have the option to travel to get it.

It doesn’t have to be in your home state. Order and ship. Why reinvent the wheel? Follow the directions in the thread or use @Clutch or @AutoCompanion .

2 Likes

@Clutch , as has been said here before.

1 Like

Will ship it

@spockvr6 Thank you for bringing this point up. After processing 100’s of these deals, and although the programs state the acq fee is waived thus far, we have seen this not be the case for 3 deals we recently processed. This has been the case for MI, IN, and OH. We called CCAP and they stated that even though it states on their sheets the acq fee is currently waived, it is also assessed based off the regional business center associated with the garaging address. Once the file is sent to CCAP they send back a sheet with the program parameters. Looking into it further, some speculate that its due to the proximity of these states to the manufacturing plant where they assume a lot of people might have access to employee discounts. Ironically, although the acq fee is $595, we have seen it as high as $1195. Really no way of telling. To be clear, 99% have been waived like the programs state. A few recent changes to note, Hella Yellow is now not available to currently order as well and the price of the dual top group has gone up like previously mentioned before.

5 Likes

Hi @Clutch, I sent a message. Please reach out when you get a chance. Thanks for the rec @Qbrozen

2 Likes